Chapter Seven

*Saturday*

Isabella's POV

I woke up around 10 o'clock on Saturday morning, and stretched. I got up and go downstairs to have breakfast with mum, dad, and Michael.

"When are Rose and the boys coming over?" mum asked.

"They said around 12:30," I replied, making her nod.

"Ok."

I finished up my food and put my dishes in the sink. I go back upstairs and go into my bathroom to take a shower. I look at myself in the mirror, shaking my head in disgust.

"Wow, I look horrible like always," I strip off my clothes, and step into the hot shower. I start singing softly so no one can hear me. The only person I'll sing in front of is Rose and she's the same way with me. I do my normal routine and get out. I wrap my hair up in a towel and put my undergarments on and then put my jet black (heart) robe on. I go to my closet and pick out an outfit for today (outfit on the side).

 I go to my closet and pick out an outfit for today (outfit on the side)

I get dressed and put my knee brace on, then tie my shoes. I walk downstairs and sit on the couch. My phone starts ringing, so I answer it.

"Hello?"

"Hey, Bella, it's Luke. I need a ride to your place cause my car had to go into the shop because it needs new front and back brakes on it."

"Oh, I can come get you just let me grab my keys and I'll head over there."

"Ok, thank you. You're a lifesaver."

I laugh, "You're welcome. I'll be there in 15 minutes," I inform him.

"Alright, see you then."

I hang up, then walk upstairs and grab my keys. I walk back downstairs and holler into the kitchen cause mum is making lunch since it's noon. "Mom, I'll be back. I have to go pick up Luke."

"Ok, sweetie." she says.

I walk out to my car, get in, and start it up. I back out and start driving to Luke's house. I turn on the radio and softly sing along cause I'm the only one in the car. I reach Luke's house, then I honk. He comes out and gets in, then my favorite song comes on. Which, is No Control by One Direction.

Great, my favorite song is on and I can't sing to it because Luke is in the vehicle.

"I like this song," Luke says and starts singing along. I sing in my mind so he can't hear. I drive home and park my car. We get out and by the time I get back, Ashton has arrived.

"Hey Ashton," I say.

"Hey Bella."

We all go inside and wait for Calum and Rose to get here.

Rose's POV

I wake up and see it's 11:45 a.m. Crap!

"Calum, wake up! It's 11:45 and we have to be at Michael and Bella's house at 12:30."