Chapter Thirty-One

Isabella's POV

Luke and I are going house hunting in town. I couldn't sleep last night. I went to sleep for a few hours, woke up, and couldn't go back to sleep. I've been working at my desk, trying to write a new song. I get up from my chair, walk across the hall to the recording studio, put my papers away, and close the door behind me. I rub my tired eyes and decide to get dressed. I tried waking Luke up an hour ago, but he didn't want to get up.

So, after I get ready, I'm going to wake his lazy ass up. I go into the closet and look for an outfit to wear. I find one I like, walk into the bathroom, then close the door behind me. I change clothes, putting the dirty ones in the hamper (outfit on the side).

 I change clothes, putting the dirty ones in the hamper (outfit on the side)

I brush my hair, putting it into a high ponytail. I brush my teeth and put on my minimum amount of make-up. I walk out of the bathroom and sit in my desk chair and put my shoes on. I grab my phone off of the charger, sliding it into my back pocket. I grab my keys and wallet, putting them into my purse.

I walk downstairs, put my purse on the counter, then grab the kettle and put water in it then put it on the stove. I wait for the pot to whistle, then turn it off. I grab two mugs out of the cabinet. I make Luke and I a cup of tea. Time to wake my lazy ass fiance up. This boy could sleep all day if you let him. I walk back upstairs and into our bedroom.

"Babe, come on, time to get up. We have a busy day ahead of us," I lightly shake him, but he doesn't even stir. I could hit him over the head, but I won't because that would be mean.

"Luke, babe, get up. I have a cup of tea downstairs for us," he still doesn't stir. I'm going to try one more thing before I smack him in the back of the head. I lean down and press my lips to his.

"When in doubt, kiss it out. Why you didn't wake me up like that in the first place I will never know," he replies in his morning voice after kissing me back. He opens his eyes and smiles at me.

"You're lucky you woke up because if you didn't, I was going to hit you over the head," I laugh lightly. I love his morning voice, it's so sexy. "Anyway, you need to get up and get ready so we can go house hunting. I found a few and they're having open houses today."

I peck his lips and walk to the other side of the room. "I'll be downstairs drinking my tea," I walk back downstairs, grab my cup of tea, and sit down on the couch and begin drinking it.

"Don't drink mine!" I hear him shout upstairs, then footsteps coming down the stairs. I laugh to myself. He grabs his cup of tea and sits next to me.

"How many open houses do we have to look at today?"

"Three. It was going to be two, but I was looking online earlier while you were still asleep and found a really beautiful home. So, we have one at noon, at one, and the last one at three So, we can get lunch in town, if that's alright with you," we both finish our tea and I put our cups in the sink. I feel a pair of arms wrap around my waist.