Trusting Cipher Part 2

Once I opened my eyes I saw that I was looking at a grey sky. My whole body felt cold and my hands were wet. I sat up to see that I was laying on snow in a forest. The tree themselves were blooming snow white blossoms.
'Okay this is weird?'
    I walked the grey pathway on the ground until a rumble vibrated it. They were short at first but as they got nearer they became louder and shorter too. It had finally came into view when the rumbles stopped. What ever it was it was huge. It was dripping blood from its mouth as it it had ate something bloody not long before. Sharp claws and stood on four legs like a lion. It had dead hazel eyes that looked straight through me.
I ran through the forest as it chased me giving me no time to breathe. The lion hybrid was fast that it could've swatted me if it wanted to but it just gave chase. I tripped and fell upon the cold snow covered ground and watch as it kept over me to skid to a halt. It's back was towards me. It started to change form into a shadowy figure. I saw it was a person. Someone that I had known. He grabbed my neck as I was in a state of shock and proceeded to choke me.
"Ack!"
"Why didn't you die? Why are you alive and not them! Why you!" His grip tightened to the point where I couldn't take anything in anymore. My vision started to get fuzzy, everything was going dark until I heard a voice call out.
"What the hell do you think you're doing to Chaos!"
Suddenly I was pressed against something warm and inviting. The pressure from my neck was gone but I still was feeling a sting from the abuse. I still looked up to see someone yelling holding me against them as they lit blue flames on their right hand before lighting the figure on fire.
"You can't seem to get out of trouble huh kid?"
"Hehehe...cough... sorry." I was slowly regaining my breath again. Closing my eyes just to stop the dizziness that had come. I once again leaned into the warmth before passing out.
Bill's p.o.v
    I looked down at Chaos to see that she had fallen asleep. I pulled her against me as I settled us at the bottom of one of the many trees. I was beyond pissed that someone was trying to kill my new puppet. I couldn't be angry now, I'll kill whoever it was later but for now Chaos needs to rest up before anything else.
    She had hand prints on her neck, signifying that she was being choked hard enough to break a meat bags neck. Her clothes and face were dirty from the chase while her hair had a couple of twigs in it. With a snap of my fingers, she didn't have a scratch on her except for the hand prints on her neck.
'Damn! If only I had all my powers then I could actually kill whoever tried to kill Chaos.'
    Now that I look at her, I see she's completely different from Pinetree. They may look a like but with Chaos it seems she always does the things you least expect. She's a lot more difficult to figure out but I guess that what make my little puppet so amusing.
I lean back against the tree and shut my eyes while bringing my sleeping puppet deeper into my arms. I won't be telling her anything unless it's needed.
-Outside Dreamscape- no p.o.v.
Midnight was looking down at Krista's sleeping form as she traced the bruises on her neck. The cuts she saw earlier had disappeared without a trace. She looked at the golden earrings dangling from the sleepers ears before running her hand through their brown hair.
"Looks like you're not so bad after all Cipher. But how long can you keep her safe?" She got up from the bed and made her way to the door.
"I wonder how this will turn out for you, Dipper, when you find out what your daughter is keeping from you."
She shuts the door leaving the brown girl asleep, as she smiled softly as warmth envelopes her being as she slept on.