The same yet not exactly

Krista's p.o.v.
I looked down at the town known as Gravity Falls from a cliff that was across from the UFO indent in the cliff formation. Night had settled long ago, but I still was wide awake as the people fell asleep. Upon staring down at the little town, I felt the cold air shift to look behind at the crystallized forest that formed in my wake. I stepped inside my forest as it slowly continued to spread out to as far as I could see.
I walked backwards as I see myself get farther from Gravity Falls with each step that I take. The ice formed in front of my view blocking me from seeing anymore as I walked on. I found myself at a lake and looked into it as I stared at a unfamiliar face. My once brown hair was now a light blue just like how my blue eyes turned light blue. I traced the stripes that were laying upon each cheek. The image in the water began to change to that of a girl laughing before a hand slapped the surface making the image disappear.
I got up before venturing further in until I found myself in a snow set meadow surrounded by the crystallized trees. It was all calming as the wind came gently as a I laid against one of the many trees. I looked up at the night sky to see the same old stars that I see every night. A sudden crunch brought me to attention as a familiar black red wolf came into the field.
"Kuro what are you-?" Kuro pounced on me and licked me all over the face. I laughed as I slowly but surely got him to stop. I petted him as he curled up against me and soon fell asleep. It wasn't too long that I fell asleep too.
No one's p.o.v
As Krista slept under the snow tree with Kuro curled up beside her, she didn't notice that crystals began to form a dome around her territory. It wasn't long before it was completed, inside was a snow paradise while outside the ice began to spread slowly. Not only that but something risen from the ice and took the figure of the sleeping girl inside. But surrounding her was a black demonic aura, she released a insane laugh as she grinned wildly.
"Go get them."
As soon as she said this black blurs past her in a rush as they went to the little town below. The corrupted copy looked back at the huge ice bud that had her original sleeping inside. She tsked in irritation. The dark aura seemed to darken even more as it looked upon the little town of Gravity Falls. The girl vanished as the crystal bud began to open ever so slowly as the dawn of day grew near.
Inside Krista still slept with Kuro by her side. She didn't notice the snow that surrounded her had now became crystallized. Nor did the people of Gravity Falls know that this was just the beginning of something far worse than what happened 20 years ago.