Moving forward

Slowly, eyes begin to open to reveal a pair of bright blue.  The first thing it sees is a wooden ceiling. The person sat up slowly and looked around the room to see that it was the attic to the Mystery Shack. They got out from under the covers, they were still a bit wobbly on their feet, and made their way downstairs. They didn't see anyone, not even a sound, it was completely silent. They walked into the store part of the shack and that's when the sound of feet pounding on the floor was heard. Just as they turned to the sounds of the noise, something black jumped at them and tackled them to the ground. Licking the person all over the face was Kuro and the person he was currently licking was Krista.
"Kuro! Alright, I miss ya too buddy! Geez cut it out!" She laughs as he licked her face.
Kuro was so happy! Finally his friend was awake after sleeping for a whole week. She sported a different look but she still had the same scent as before, ever the spark in her eyes were the same.
He got off of her, taking in the sight of her standing up. She was laughing lightly, all the while holding onto the door frame to steady herself. She walked off still holding onto the wall for support. She opened the bathroom door and leaned against the sink. Looking up, her eyes widened to see her appearance but they soon returned to normal before looking back at her companion.
"So what ya think? It look good?"
    Kuro barked happily and nuzzles her leg. They watched T.V. in the living room for a bit before making some lunch. By then Krista was fully stable on her legs. She looked outside seeing how bright it was and got an idea.
"So what ya think, Kuro? Wanna have a bit of fun?"
     Throughout the afternoon to sunset the two were outside playing with each other. They had so much fun with each other they didn't know how much time has past nor did they notice a vehicle coming up and park in front of the shack. Each person in the vehicle stepped out to see the scene of the two playing.
"Damn it, Kuro! Let go!" Krista yells as Kuro's teeth tug on her pant leg. She could swear that if he could smirk he would be as well as laughing. She had no idea what he wanted but she didn't want to know since it had been a long time since she had this much fun.
"Krista..."
    She turned to see familiar faces. Ones that she remembered, she hurt from when she was out of control. Her mom ran towards her and before she could do anything, she's on her knees and pulling her into a tight hug. She felt tears from her mom wet her clothing as she mutters about how relieved she was and all that. Krista, not knowing what to do, does nothing until her mother pulls back to look at her.
    Pacifica runs her hands softly through the red hair that used to be brown and took note that her daughters eyes changed to blue as well. As she took her in, she couldn't help but marvel at how they fit perfectly on her daughter.
    Everyone had been worried when they caught sight of her in Bill's arms unconscious. Even Bill had no idea when she would wake up. All they knew was that she has to rest from all the energy that she wasted. Nothing was the same, it was too quiet without her yelling at people or saying snarky comments. But seeing her here, smiling so carefree made them happy that she could still smile like so.
"Hey mom, don't worry besides there's nothing for me to forgive. But can you forgive me for all the horrible stuff I did?" Once she said that, Krista was once again pulled into a tight hug to the point that she couldn't breath.
Everyone walked over but didn't do anything to get Krista out of her mothers monster hug. Krista's face was turning a slight blue yet she still was able to glare at them. She was soon released from the hug and everyone surrounded her all smiling. Krista didn't pay them any mind since her eyes landed on a blonde male.
He walked up to her and they just looked at each other, not really knowing what to say. Krista suddenly hugged him tight around the waist taking him by surprise. His face softened and patted the girls head as she looked up and smiled right back at him. Everyone walked into the shack as they talked, but Krista took one look back outside before shutting the door to rejoin her family.