Blossoming Darkness

After Kirina had broken down, she didn't notice that all the darkness that was within her leaked out of her and headed towards the ever so blooming bud that was now turning to a dark crimson. Inside the bud all the dark energy was gathering to two individuals that were sleeping away in the church like building. The dark energy covered both of them and stayed before vanishing. As soon as it vanished both of them opened their eyes which now had lost their innocence and instead held dark mischievous intent to them.
    The girl stretches her arms before getting up with her companion watching her. She touches a bare glass portrait which takes an image displaying a panther skull in the background as she herself was in the middle with her bangs covering her eyes. Along with people she knows looking on in horror.
"Kuro, I think it's about time to play a bit don't you?"
Krista smirked as Kuro barked back happily agreeing with her.
"Let's see how well they do then." She laughed a bit as her eyes showed dark mischief behind them as they glowed.

Meanwhile down in Gravity Falls
Back at the shack everyone was gathered in the living room. Kirina sat on the couch with Pacifica and Wesley on both sides of her. Both Grunkles along with Dipper and Bill were standing while Allen and Andy sat on the floor.
"Kirina can you tell us anything that is going on with Krista right now?" Pacifica asked
"I... I don't really know. All I knew was that I had to keep you away from her until the bud bloomed."
"Why exactly?"-Allen
"Like I said before the dark energy and Krista have to be synchronized with one another before the bud is to bloom."
"Anything else you can tell us?"- G. Ford
"Is there any way for you to shut up?"
"Kirina!"- Pacifica
"Wow! Looks like you still hold a type of grudge against Ford."- Wesley
"I do. Along with Dipper, Andy, and Bill."
"For what reason?"-Allen
"Do I need one?"
"I'm getting sick and tired of this! It's obvious she won't talk to any of us so why don't we go get Chaos now?!"- Bill
"It's too late."
"And why is that?"- Bill
"The bud has already blossomed."
    Kirina pointed towards the window which made the others look. Outside they saw high up on a cliff was a red and black crystallized bloomed flower. A black mist slowly creeps from the now blossomed flower making it circle the whole town of Gravity Falls.