Time for a break...Not!

Bill's p.o.v
"Come on Chaos why not?" I asked her the same question again for the fiftieth time.
"The answer isn't going to change Bill. No!"
"This'll be fun come on Chaos!" I whined a bit as she was not giving in. I wanted to go into Eclipse's mind since she was passed out on the couch. Unfortunately chaos didn't want to go when I asked her but when I was about to go by myself I found myself tied up against one of the wooden beams. And that's how we ended up here.
"Kuro look after him! I have to get more of the dumb merchandise from the back." I heard her yell as the Hell mutt stalked over staring across from me. Well all I have to do is-
"Oh and Kuro, feel free to bite him if he tries to escape."
This damn girl really is more trouble than Pine Tree. She's the first one to ever train a Hell creature, even though its a little one still. Just looking at it in its wolf form as it stares blankly at me.
"What the hell are you looking at mutt face?" Kuro growls then bite me in the leg.
"Ow! Let the hell go you damn mutt!"
    Chaos came in again and set the box of merchandise on the counter before looking at my situation. She shooed Kuro away and let him outside where he took off into the forest for the next couple of hours. We just kept silent until the door of the shack opened again.
"Hey kid! Have you seen my-"
    Fez walked right into our situation and quickly left after grabbing the cash register and ran to his office.
"Okay Bill, I'm gonna untie you and then you'll help me sort out the merchandise."
"And what makes you say I'll do it. In case you forgot Chaos I'm a dream demon."
"Yes and I have a hell wolf who can tear you to pieces in minutes. I think I win Bill." She smirked as I scowled. She untied me and I began to sort out the junk with her. It's been a week since that incident in her head and I'm still not any closer to finding who tried to kill her.
Nothing seemed to change but she seemed to be a little more cautious around her family than before. The Shack door opened with a bang breaking me from my thoughts.
"Hey sis!" Great its Comet's here.
"What's up Andy?"
"Nothing. And who's that guy helping ya over there?"
"Well he wouldn't be helping if a certain someone didn't bail on helping me."
"I'm sorry Kai!"
"No worries. And his names..." Shit! Thought I forgot something.
"...his names William."
"Oh cool so I'm gonna go now-ack!"
"Not a chance your gonna help now that you are here. So go into the back and start dusting."
"Eh? But sis-"
"Andrew..." Comet's face paled
"On my way!" He runs off into the back room in a rush. I see her shaking her head before getting back to setting the junk. It only took about 15 minutes before we were done. I looked over at the sofa and much to my dismay Eclipse was awake and watching the tv. I looked away and went outside sitting on the deck. It didn't take long for someone to join me. Chaos had brought out a plate full of cookies and crackers along with a water bottle in her hand.
    The silence was welcoming so I wasn't bothered and I had begun eating some of the snacks that she had brought out.
"It really is nice isn't?"
"Yeah..."
"Looks like we're gonna have to call you Will from now on, Bill." She laughed a bit and she took a swig from the water bottle.
"Not like I had a choice in the matter huh?"
"We never really discussed any of happened since we didn't know if it would happen."
"You and your brother aren't close are you?" That came out of my mouth faster  than before I could stop.
"Huh? Me and Andy? We're not that close like my dad and our aunt but I think we have a good relationship."
   I just stared at her before turning away. We stayed out there for about 15 minutes before she left with the plate but she gave me the water bottle so I could stay hydrated.
'I still haven't seen Pine Tree or Sixer since I've been here. Probably in the basement.'
    I didn't dwell on it as I took a sip from the water bottle before recapping it. Wait a minute...this was Chaos bottle? Is this what the meat bags call a indirect sensation? Ah oh well.  I pushed the thought out of my head and took another drink from it.
'It sure is nice to have a break ever once in a while.'
"ANDREW!" I coughed chocking slightly as the scream came out of no where. I looked into the shack to see an angry Chaos and a scared running away Comet.
"So much for a break." I chuckled before heading back inside the shack with the door closing behind me.