No one truly ever known

Krista leaned against the wall as she breathes heavily trying to catch her breath. She glances to some of her hair that was in her face to see it turn to a reddish color.
"Looks like they found me, huh." She says as she pushes off the wall as she walks unsteadily to a door and enters before closing it behind her.

Back with the group
"Pacifica how did you know that she was in there?" asked Dipper as he watches his wife let her hair get played with by a smaller version of their daughter.
Her eyes were the same bright blue but her hair was a bright fire red. It seemed to suit her even more than the brown hair that she had. Dipper couldn't help but be shocked when she noticed him staring and smiled at him. He was happy yet it felt wrong for him to see her like this.
"Not to spoil the reunion or anything but does anyone know how to get out of here?!" Ford yells frustrated.
"Kai," Pacifica looks down at her little girl," do you think you can help us out?"
"Okay!" She said cheerfully before hoping back to the ground and heading to the door. She exited the room and the others followed soon after. They watched as the girl kept on walking as if it didn't bother her one bit.
"It's kinda cute seeing how happy she is." Allen whispers to Wesley as they continue to walk behind her as she led the way. It took another 10 minutes before she stopped at the door.
"Here it is! Now all you need to do is go through it and you'll be out!"
    After she said that, everyone became happy that they could finally get out. They walked through the door and everything went white for them. Little Krista just watched as the door disappeared from where it was before shadows engulfed her to reveal a teen version.
"I wonder if they know that just because they found me doesn't me it's gonna help. In fact it's gonna be a lot more difficult." With that she walked away down the stairs, seeing that her job was done.

Back to the real world
Bill's eyes snapped open as he came to. He sat up and saw that he wasn't the only one there. Llama, Pinetree, Comet, Sixer, and the others were with him. They were in the place they were before Chaos had teleported them into her little game.
"Well looks like all of you made it, that's a bit disappointing." A voice rang out. Each of the groups head snapped in the direction it was coming from only to see a familiar face with a cold glare except now the light blue hair had turned a fire red.
"That's enough, Krista! Stop this now!" Ford yells at her.
"Ford's right, Krista. You can stop now and we can all go home and go back to our old lives!" Stan also yells but by the look that she gave them, it was clear. She was angry.
In a split second both Stan and Ford were pinned against a wall. They were being pinned down by frozen vines that wrapped around their body. The thorns were sharp and dug into them making them both bleed on both arms and legs.
"Grunkle Stan! Grunkle Ford!" Dipper and Andy cried out when they saw that. Dipper kept looking angry as he saw his family pinned down while Andy looked at his twin wondering what she'll do next.
"We won your little game, Krista! Now come back with us!" Andy yells out.
"Hmm I don't remember saying that I would listen if you won my game?"
"W-what?"
"All I said that we were gonna play a game. I never said anything about what would happen if either side won."
"............"
"You truly are a fool, dear brother," sarcasm drips as she talks,"did you really think I would be happy to go back."
"You were happy! You always smiled before so how can you say that!"
"Poker face." Krista stated calmly
"Poker...face?" Allen questioned not understanding.
"I always had on a poker face so that no one ever sees what I hid underneath. And let me tell all of you this, even before coming to Gravity Falls, I was a very unhappy person."