~~~~~~~~~~~~Jealousy~~~~~~~~~~~

This is just after the events of 'Defeat' and is very short, but I thought it would come under a different emotion, so I put it seperately. It's from Chloe's POV to start with, then switches to Taz

Thank you so much for reading

ThoseSunsetEyes

Xx

P.S CHECK OUT 'VOLDEMORT'S QUEEN'- IT'S AMAZING, AND YOU DON'T HAVE TO BE A HP FAN TO KNOW IT'S TOTALLYAWESOME!!

=======================================================================================

 “So how was your day with the Commander, Clo?” Peter asked excitedly as Chloe strutted into the rehab clinic staff room. She sat down and he rushed over to her, a sly grin on his face.

“Well,” she said, giving a high-pitched cough for effect as she put her bag down on the floor, “he said he really liked me, and I was like ‘look, Commander- I’m your trainer, and I’m not sure it’d be allowed’”

“Oooh- playing hard to get- well done!”

“Don’t interrupt me,” Chloe silenced him with a hand,

“Sorry.”

“Anyway, as I was saying, I said I wasn’t sure it would be allowed, but then he leant in really close to me, and whispered ‘I don’t care’ and then...” she raised an eyebrow at Peter as he sat there open-mouthed.

“You didn’t?!” Peter was almost hysterical “You and the Commander?”

“Well, I don’t call him Commander anymore- he said I could call him Up.”

“OMDG! I have to tell the girls about this,” he got up to go, but Chloe grabbed his arm,

“NO!” Peter looked at her, confused, “Uh... we don’t want the Ambassador to find out, do we?” she finished with a nervous laugh, and Peter’s suspicious look didn’t fade, but he sat back down.

After Peter had gone Chloe smiled to herself. She’d always been jealous of Lieutenant Taz, so when Space-Claw had asked her to get involved with his plan, she jumped at the chance.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Taz woke up suddenly as she felt a strange pang in her stomach. It was weird- a strange feeling that Up was... no- he wouldn’t. She shook her head and went back to sleep.