~~~~~~~~~~~~Bravery~~~~~~~~~~~~

¡Hola! Sorry this is really late, but I've had to think about it very carefully. This doesn't go back to Starship, but it carries on from 'Agony'.

Thank you so much for reading

ThoseSunsetEyes

Xx

===========================================================

"...two broken ribs, severe second degree burns by three zapper pews to the right leg, multiple lacerations..."

Waking up with rubble settled in her hair. The robots believed she was dead. They'd left the tank.

"...fractured wrist, ankle tissue damage, deep wound cutting close to the stomach..."

Looking left and seeing his blue eye for once emotionless. Remembering.

"...several bruises from muscle strain, many sections of hair burnt away..."

Her entire vision tinting crimson. Ignoring the pain. Finding her zapper. Running.

"...clear-up mission think the blackened crater was the remains of Optimus Prime..."

Swallowing hard as she pulled the grenade from Up's utility belt. Metallic laughter. Pure hatred.

"...they found her collapsed in the middle of a pile of decapitated Autobots..."

Screaming so much she couldn't see. Wires and sparks. Metal scraping like nails on a chalk board. Fatigue catching up.

"...she regained consciousness momentarily when they discovered her..."

Hearing voices. Knowing they'd forgotten him. Willing herself to wake up.

"...the only word she could manage was his name-"