~~~~~~~~~~~~Revenge~~~~~~~~~~~~

Not technically an emotion by there ya go. And by the way I have EXAMS coming up so I really ned to revise, but the story isn't quite over yet! Keep reading!

Thank you so much for reading

ThoseSunsetEyes

Xx

=============================================================

“WHO IS DE HIJO DE PUTA WHO IS CALLING UP, ‘BABE’?” The sheer force put on the door as it was hurled open was enough to take a sizeable chunk out of the opening wall to the rehab clinic. Luckily there were no patients in the waiting room at that time, otherwise there would have been some severe disruption, however the sound of her presence could have been heard on Bug World.

“Ah, Lieutenant. It’s good to see you again.” Brenda didn’t hide her slight smile as she looked up from behind the front desk. Taz stomped over to her and slammed her hands down on the top of the desk.

“Where. Is. Chloe.” She spat, leaving even Brenda a little scared. Nevertheless, the nurse-come-receptionist just lowered her glasses to her nose and answered Taz calmly, giving her a knowing smirk in the process.

“In the gym.” The Lieutenant was gone in two seconds, only leaving two massive dents in the walls behind.

Taz was taking strides nearly the entire length of her leg. With her death glare sending anyone who passed her back the way they came and running, she wondered what this inferno of rage would turn out as once she reached her destination. That is, she would have been wondering that, had the intense red cloud not seeped into her sense of the outside world. Her blood was boiling; her breath was coming out in almost snarls. She marched down the corridor and everyone looked terrified.

Except one.

Hey Taz-” Her fist hit Peter’s jaw with a satisfying crunch. She didn’t even stop to look back but she heard the pathetic whining and distant calls of ‘I’m bleeding’ coming from his direction. Still she marched towards the gym, the sound her boots made echoing through the base they’d just docked back on. She took the final turning towards her destination and as she approached the doors she thought: prepare for hell, puta.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Oh dead-god he’d lost Taz. Again. She’d spent her remaining time on the Starship back to the base ignoring him. Well, ignoring everyone really. Up had passed her room hundreds of times but he’d thought it would be best not to disturb her, especially when he’d heard the sound of thick wood being snapped, followed by a loud bang and a combination of growling and Spanish words that he didn’t know the exact meaning of, but knew what they were intended for.

He was terrified at first; he wondered if Taz was ever going to speak to him again after what he’d told her about Chloe. However he soon swallowed the fear, telling himself that he was Commander Up: the toughest son-of-a-bitch commander there was- that had ever been- in the Galactic League, and that he wasn’t going to bow down because he couldn’t face the woman he loved.

So now he was running. The only clue he had was that he’d seen Taz head in the direction of the Rehab Clinic as soon as she’d been allowed to leave the ship. He’d had to stay behind for a few more minutes, filling in more paperwork about the mission than anyone else in the crew, but as soon as he’d tapped in the last detail about the Megagirl unit’s behaviour, he was off after her. He jogged down to the Rehab Clinic, swallowing as he opened the doors to the place he’d first realised he couldn’t walk in, but strode in all the same, head held high.

“Commander Up, sir!” Squeaked a passing nurse. He nodded and she relaxed, adjusting the clipboard under her arm to speak to him, but still light pink in colour.