Chapter 4

A/N--- So this chapter will keep changing POV'S because I really want something to happen. Anyways, happy reading

****************

~TRIS'S POV~

Al, Nando, and I have been talking. They've given me an idea for getting Tobias to know that, I'm here, and that I never left. But, I could only do it once every three months, sice it takes that much energy. Soon it will be once every two months, to once a month, to once a week! I'm going to do it tonight. Tonight he will know I'm still here.

I'm going to get into his dreams.

I'm not going to do this generic though. I will tel him that I've never left him, and that I love him. But I'm also going to tell him that I'm going to send someone to him. I know someone who is in love with him, like deeply in love with him, and I know that they'll make him just as happy as he was when I was still alive. Man, never thought I'd say that. When I was still alive. I laugh at myself.

The person I have picked is perfect for him. When I'm not with him, I follow her around, just to har what she has to say next to Cara, who she's been telling everything to, lately. When she talks to him, she goes on to Cara for hours about it. She's even said that she might love him. Although that hurt, knowing someone else loved him, I had to remind myself that I'm dead, and I can't love him anymore. He deserves someone that will make him happy, because he's just been getting more depressed the longer I've been gone. It makes me think that he must've really loved me. A lot.

I loved him to, but I think he loved me to the extreme. If I were him, I would try to start getting over it, and moving on, but he still talks to my bed every night, like he's talking to me. He needs this girl in his life, so hopefully he can get the motivation to move on and put my clothes in storage, and make my bed, and get rid of his paging system. Maybe. It's a hope, but I can't hpe too much. Tobas doesn't let go of things too easily, but it's a hope. A hope.

******

~TOBIAS'S POV~

It's been a week, and that means it's time to go spend another night in the Bureau, and cry my eyes out. Ironically enough, I look forward to it every week. I hope I will get that feeling that Tris is here again. That was the best feeling I've ever gotten in my life. She needs to come tonight, for me. I need her to be there, just to know that. I start to head towards my private room when I hear footsteps coming at a fast pace towards me. I then feel a tap at my shoulder. I turn around.

Christina.

"Hey, I didn't even know you were here, thanks for letting me know," she says, sarcastically, and smiling.

"I'm sorry, it's just been a hard week. Tris' death anniversary is coming up," I say. She just nods her head.

"I'm here if you need me." I just start walking away from her.

"I'd rather mourn by myself." She doesn't come after me. Good. I hate it when people try so hard to make me happy. It's never going to happen. I'm done. There really is nothing left for me, except for the fact that Tris might still be here. When I get into the room, after typing in the code, I immediatly lay down and stare at Tris' bed.

 "I miss you," I start. "Your three year is coming up, and I'm honestly still debating on whether or not to kill myself. I'm so lost without you." I feel a tear roll down my cheek. "Why couldn't you be like a cat, and have nine lives? Then you'd still be here, and wouldn't have a death anniversary coming up." I feel the chill. She's here, I know it. She's listening to me. "Give me a sign you're here, tonight," I say yawning. "Then, I know you never left me." I then shut my eyes, and let exhaustion overcome me, since it hasn't lately.