Epilogue

=,,,,,,,,,,,,,( I DON'T WANT TO WRITE THIS CHAPTER! I DON'T WANT TO END THIS BOOK, BUT AS MUCH AS I LOVE YOU GUYS, MY FRIEND IS A SENIOR AND THE BOOK I'M WRITING IS FOR HIM, SO I REALLY NEED TO. I LOVE YOU ALL SOOOOOOOOO MUCH THOUGH! THANK YOU SO READING, VOTING AND COMMENTING!

~TRIS'S POV~

So much happens so fast. I've learned that in life. When you're young, a year feels like an eternity, but once you grow up, and find that one person that makes you feel perfect, time flies.

I have now spent seven wonderful, married, years to Tobias. Our anniversary was just last Saturday, and instead of going out to celebrate, we had to stay home to take care of Travis and Tessa, our children. They're twins though and, monkey see, monkey do, when Tessa got the flu, so did Travis. So instead of spending our anniversary over a romantic, candlelight dinner and spending our night right, we were wiping four year old's runny noses and checking temperatures every hour. Trust me, it was a blast!

Travis is only two minutes older than Tessa, but he constantly holds it over her head that he's older. They are as identical as a brother and sister can be. Both have light brown hair, hazel eyes, Tobias's mouth, and my nose. They're now finally starting to feel better. Thank God Tobias and I didn't catch anything from them, that just wouldn't have been fun, because we legitimately can't go a day without a kiss from one another.

Thinking back to when we figured out I was pregnant, I was barely 22, Tobias, 24. We were ready to have a kid, but not two. The day I figured out we were having twins, Tobias couldn't come to he appointment with me. He finally manned up and got rid of the control room job, and now is one of the government leaders, so he had to work. When he came home that night, he came over and kissed me, like he did every night, then got down on his knees and kissed my stomach, thinking that there was still only one baby in there. That's when I grabbed his hands and helped him up, making him eye level with me. Okay, not exactly eye level since he's five or six inches taller than me, but just so he's standing up. I then wrapped my arms around his neck and pulled him close.

"We're having twins," I whisperd in his ear. He just stood there, still holding me not any looser or tighter. The only thing I notice is his heart beating faster against my body. I then feel his lips move to my ear, and he says to me, softly,

"I would spin you around like a maniac, I'm so happy, but I don't want to hurt our children." He then moves his lips to mine and puts a hand on my stomach. "Looks like we'll be having two tiny terrors running around now instead of one." He then just held me tight until he picked me up, and ran out of the apartment and all the way to the Pit. When we got there, there were more people than usual. He then put me down, got up on the railing and yelled at the top of his lungs "WE'RE HAVING TWINS!!!!!!" I remember the entire place bursting with excitement and everyone hollering and pounding their fists. That was one of the best moments of my entire life.

Shortly after that, we moved out of Tobias's apartment and moved into one of the bigger apartments in the compound. Three rooms, two bathrooms, and a fairly large sized living room and kitchen. Perfect place to begin raising a family. I remember how quiet it was, when it was just Tobias and I in that huge apartment.

Man, I sure miss those days.

Now it's running, screaming, fighting, crying, and headaches, headaches, and even more headaches. From eight in the morning to eight at night is pure chaos in my life. I love Travis and Tessa with my entire heart, but they are sure a handful. People think having one kid is stressful? Try having two that are the same age. But, they keep me going, and I don't know how my life would be without them.

Right now, I'm headed over to Will and Christina's, with Travis holding my left hand, and Tessa holding my right. We were invited over for dinner since Tobias is working late. Will and Christina started life a year or so earlier than Tobias and I did. They only have one kid right now, Mason, who is five. Christina is pregnant again, but I think after this baby they might be done. But who knows, they're pretty outrageous.