Chapter 7

*A/N- Tris's POV start out right before Tobias goes out on his date*

~TRIS'S POV~

I wake up in my bed in my room. Well, Tobias and I's room. I look over and I see steam coming out of the bathroom. I look over at the time, and it is almost time for Tobias' date. That must mean he's getting ready. I lean up and wait for him to come out. When he does all he has on is a towel around his waist. I really, really, really, really, really hope he changes in the bathroom. He doesn't and I shelid my eyes before I see anything I don't want to see.

Granted, we have done it before.....I still don't feel comfortable to see anything. Yes, we did do it but it wasn't long. It was short and sentimental, which was perfect for me. I'm thankful we at least got to spend that type of time together before I died. But, that's history now, and I'm excited that he's finally going to try moving on.  

When I open up my eyes, he has a crummy pair of jeans on without a shirt. He's looking in the mirror and I look at his tattoes on his back. All the factions still on his back, and everything that he wishes he could be. If only he knew he were all those things. He is brave, selfless, intelligent, honest, and kind. If only he knew. 

I then see him put on his old sneakers and a black t-shirt, and then he pulls out that terrible smelling hoodie. He is NOT going to wear that just to turn Christina off. Also, that is technically mine, so I need to remind him on how important that hoodie is to both of us. I go up to him and I touch his head. Trying not to use a bunch of energy, I put the memory into his mind. He then sits down and zones out. When he finally looks up, he folds up the hoodie and puts it away, changing it to his newer navy blue hoodie. Thank God he didn't wear that, I would've pittied Christina.

I get up and follow him, not feeling even that fatigued from the energy amount I used! I'm starting to get the hang of it! I'm getting my energy levels under control!

He soon turns the corner and walks to Chrstina's room. He looks nervous for some reason. If anything, I thought he'd be annoyed, not nervous. He might actually have feelings for her. He might have feelings for her. He might fall for her. He might love her. He might, he might, he might.

What am I talking about? I set him up with Christina. I made him open up his heart again for love. He needs it. He needs her to give him the love that I can't give him anymore. Plus, I was the one that set it up, so I can't be upset that I'm frustrated with my own idea that I thought a lot about.

When Christina opens the door, I can tell she's excited, and that he's nervous. I put my hand on his shoulder, hoping that he can feel me and feel batter about everything. He does eventually, and they head out on their...date. I sit in the bed of the truck and look through the window, only to hear silence, and see them sit apart from each other. Some date. If I were in Christina's spot instead, I'd be cuddled up next to him, making him drive with only one hand. My fingers would be intertwined with his, and he'd kiss my forehead every five minutes because he loves me. Now, Christina needs to make him love her. And that will be one difficult task.

By the time they get to "The Bean", I realize that this was the place Tobias would always disappear to when I could never find him. It was usually at night, and he said that he loves looking at the stars. It all makes sense. I wonder why he never brought me? I shake off the thought and folow them up the ladder. After they both lay down, I lay down on Tobias' chest and I put my hands on his head, so I know what he's thinking about.

His thought flood into my mine and there are only two things on his mind. Being done with this date, and me. Me. Why is he thinking of me right now? I dig deeper and I can see him fighting back the tears, because he wanted to bring me here. He wanted to bring me here so badly, and just finally be with me. No more war, no more fighting, no more hate, just him and me. He has wanted that every night since the day I died, and still wants to now, even during his date. At least I'm here wth him now, even if he doesn't know it. At least we are here together now, even if  he can't see me, it means the world to me that I got to it this with him.