Chapter 12

~TRIS'S POV~

It has been three months since I've woken up. Three months to the day. I have actually began keeping track of the days on some calender's I found. The year's are really off, but I don't know by how much. But, Tobias and I both picked our birthday's! I know you can't pick your birthday, but we don't know what our real one's are, so we just guessed. Mine is now February 14, and Tobias' is September 1. I guess I picked mine to be on a day of love, so my birthday presents from Tobias will be pretty grand from now on. I'm just kidding, or am I?

Caleb left basically right when he woke up. Well, not right when he woke up. He stayed here a week until Christina woke up, since she was the last to wake up and we couldn't get our money until everyone was awake. After she woke up, he got his money and went back to the Erudite compound really distraught. We tried to get him to stay but he ignored us and left even though he could've really used our support. But, at least he went bac rich, and I mean rich.

After the "experiment" was over, we were each given $10 million dollars each, all government money. Going back about 100 years, our $10 million would be their $25 million. The value of money has gone down, but I don't care. $10 million dollars! We're set for life, our children's life, their children's life, and their childre's life. So all the way to my great grandchildren, I think.

Well to recap these past months; Right when Christina woke up, Will proposed and they're getting married in July. Right now it is April so  only a few more months! Peter no longer hates me for some odd reason. I just woke up and now he looks up to me. I wonder who hit him over the head while I was "gone".  I've gotten a job as a tattoo artist so I now work with Tori who turns out to not only be a good co-worker, but a good friend. But one thing has kind of annoyed me.

Tobias hasn't proposed yet.

We went back to loving eachother as if nothing happened. We went back to treating our relationship as if it really had lasted a year, not a month. I live with him, and we basicaly treat eachother as if we are already married. I know he loves me with his entire heart, but I just want to know that he is really all in. And I wont get that reassurance until I see him down on one knee confessing his love to me. I don't know if he ever even will propose. I mean, when I woke up, I thought he was going to propose because he said he was going to once he crossed over when we were still apart of the experiment. Well it's been three months and well, still no ring on this finger.

I try not to let it bother me though, especially on days like today. It's Saturday morning so neither of us have work, and I'm just laying here next to Tobias watching him sleep and letting all of this run through my mind. But, today, Tobais said he was bringing me to a surprise place. He does this every so often and it makes me so happy when he does. It's the little things he does that make me think he's going to propose, but he never does. He just ends up telling me he loves me so much and that he's lost without me. It's how I feel to, it's just hard to explain how much I want him to propose.

But that will not bother me today. Today is going to be just him and me all day long. I cuddle up next to Tobias and I kiss him. Hopefully that will wake him up. Ironically it does. He stirs and holds me closer.

"I think I need one more kiss so I can fully wake up," he says. I laugh a little to myself and lean down and I kiss him, and right before I pull back he holds me there so I can't move. I constantly hit him on his bare chest until he finally lets go.

"If you think that forcing me to kiss you will make me think that your a stud or something, you got the wrong idea," I say leaning back, but he pulls me back down and starts tickling me.

"I wasn't going for stud," he says still tickling me. "I was going more for loving boyfriend that turns on his girlfriend everytime she's around him." I'm laughing uncontrollably now. Not only because he's tickling me, but he's also being funny thinking if that was a turn on. When he eventually stops I fly off of the bed and run out of the apartment and down the hall to Christina and Will's room. I bang on the door until they let me in. Once I'm in there, I realize I'm on in one of Tobias' shirts and my panties. I go over to Christina's dresser and throw on some sweatpants then there is a loud bang on the door followed by some laughing. He's here.