Horror

Disclaimer: before we start check out this awesome fan art by the talented UltimateGaySkelly for this bootyful art!

This is an non cannon ending to Log book 162910 of infected AU story made by me concept by UltimateGaySkelly

And this is a smut.

Yessies P.O.V

Yessie opened the door. "Hoc-...." however she was shut up by something tackling her to the ground. "AHHH hocus help please something's gonna eat me!!!!" She looked at the thing on top of her and her eyes widened seeing it was an horrifying version of hocus that was infected. "Hocus is that you!!!? What happened!?"

Hocus looked at her in the eyes. Yessie saw that hocus was no longer there and tried to push him off but it only made the beast grab tighter to her. "!! Ow!! Please let go..!" She wiggled trying to get out of the monsters grip but then she noticed the monster smell her and rip her suit jacket off. She yelped and covered herself up. "!!! I'm not tasty I swear!! I'll get you food!" The monster didn't seem interested or know what Yessie was saying and the beast bit her neck softly not to infect her but to hold her in place.

She wiggled more but then froze in place feeling something hard rub agents her. She yelped and saw the beast let out a satisfied noise and smirk a little. Yessie started to catch on her eyes widened. Sure her and hocus where dating but they had never fucked before they sometimes teased by Yessie rubbing hocus off or hocus "playing" with Yessie but never this. "Hocus wait!!! Are you in there!!!!? Please don't do this!!"

Hocus only let out a low pitched growl as he forced Yessie to get on her hands and knees and thrusted himself deep in Yessie. Yessie let out a satisfied moan. Her knees shaked and she slipped on the ground with her ass still up. Hocus then grabbed her legs and pulled her legs making her spread her legs wider and she moaned and shivered. "Hocus please be gentle! ~" hocus just smirked and then pulled out and then thrusted full force.

Yessie bit her lip and let hocus dominate her. He thrusted all the way in her and she yelped and moaned and held onto the ground. Hocus growled and pulled out his shaft and rammed it in yessies mouth fast. She didn't fight back. She sucked hocus's shaft and sucked until he realised In yessies mouth. He panted hard and looked up at hocus.

Hocus then grabbed Yessie and pulled her into his cloak and cuddled her. Yessie let out a small happy squeak and cuddled into hocus and fell asleep.