Chapter Eighteen: Leave me alone!

Haru was sleeping well comfortably, and he didn't feel like waking up anytime soon. However someone had to come and ruin his good sleep! "Let Kuroko go! For goodness sake he's not a pillow!" A certain red head yelled when he slammed the door open- of course he made sure it was unlocked first. The rest of the team shook their heads slightly, and watched as the freshman went into the house without permission. Luckily Haru stayed asleep, only shifted slightly against Kuroko. "Kagami-kun, keep quiet, you're going to wake Fukui-kun up." Kuroko said softly, the hothead just stared at the two in bed. Kuroko seemed to be okay with the other male snuggling up to him, and Haru seemed to be sleeping happily. Kagami bit his lip harshly, before he went over and slowly untangled the blue hair male out of Haru's grip. "There you go, we can go no-" Kagami started before Haru pulled him down on the bed and snuggled against him. 
        The hothead's cheeks turned a light pink, and he started to try and get the other male off of him. Kuroko's hand was placed over Kagami's mouth to keep him quiet. "Haru needs his sleep, just let him sleep please?" Kuroko asked quietly, giving Kagami an almost pleading look. The hothead huffed, before he finally nodded his head in agreement. Kuroko gave him a small smile, before he took a step back. "He'll wake up soon, so just be still." The blue hair male said as he took a picture of them, before leaving the male with Haru. The redhead had to bite his tongue, just to keep himself from yelling. Soon enough the front door was shut, and Kuroko explained to the group what happened. Haru just nuzzled closer to the male he was holding onto, hm... It felt comfortable. Kagami bit his lip, keeping himself quiet as the other just slept. 
        Sneaking a glance at him, he smiled lightly at him. Well, he did look comfortable while he slept. However, Haru's phone went off so he shifted to get it. A groan left the male's lips, and he snuggled up to the figure close to him. His fingers flipped the phone open, and he put it to his ear. "Hello..." He said softly, before he blinked a few times. "... I forgot! I'll be there soon, I just need to get ready. Sorry again." He said softly before hanging the phone up. Letting go of the figure, he crawled over him before he stopped halfway. Wait... Kuroko wasn't that big. His head shifted to the person, before he was quick to get away from him only to fall on the floor. "W-what are you doing!?" Haru yelled at the male, watching him sit up with a glare on his face.
        "I came to get Kuroko, and you pulled me onto your bed!" The redhead yelled back, as he stood up. Both of their cheeks were a light pink, but Kagami was the first to stand up. "You snuggle up to people too much." He said before he started to leave the male in the room. Haru hurried to get himself standing, before he grabbed something and threw it at the tall idiot. "You're not allowed in my house, ever! Not even if Kuroko's here!" He yelled before he ran and locked himself in the bathroom. While Haru was in there, he started to get himself ready. He couldn't believe he forgot he would meet up with Kise today! Getting his hair to stay flat against his back, he started to rush out of the room. However first thing he came into contact with was someone's chest, huh? His gaze shifted up to see Kagami, why was he still here?! "Who called?" He asked, Kagami was thinking it was Kuroko. If that were the case he would just follow him.
        Putting distance between the two of them, he started to get his things together. "Kise, I forgot his company wanted to see me." He stated as he pulled on his shoes. Haru's hand grabbed his keys, and he walked out of his house waiting for Kagami to get out also. "Come on I'm in a hurry." He stated and rushed the taller male out. Kagami rose his eyebrow some. Once Haru locked his door, the shorter male ran off to meet up with Kise. The tall idiot stayed where he was, before he spotted the basketball club walking towards him. "Kuroko!" Kagami yelled and ran over to him pissed off. Haru glanced over his shoulder some, and waved to the blue hair male. "Tetsuya, we need to talk later!" He yelled, before he stopped when a car pulled next to him. 
        "Fukui, Haru?" The driver asked, nodding his head he was pulled inside the vehicle and the vehicle speeded off. Of course Kuroko saw, so he was worried and rushed off to follow. The rest of the club followed, but Kagami was the first to get to the park where the car was at. Haru was talking to Kise, but when he saw Kagami he threw one of his shoes at him. "Stop stalking me!" He yelled, before he was told to get ready. Taking the other shoe off, he sat it down with a small sigh. Kuroko and the rest of the group soon joined Kagami. Their gaze was on the pissed off male, then to what was going on. "Kagamicchi, Kurokocchi!" The blonde yelled and ran over to them, hugging the blue hair male. "Sorry about that, Fukuicchi was running late so they went and picked him up." Kise said looking over to the male. 
        "Like this?" Haru asked as he shifted the flower in his hands. After a moment or two, he sighed softly and just held the flower looking at it. His free hand was in a fist, as he rested his cheek on it with his elbow resting on his leg. How was he suppose to pose with a flower and petals? It sounded so stupid to do that! Ignoring the clicks he was hearing, he thought about what he could do. "There you go!" The photographer said, before showing one of the pictures to Haru. Huh? Blinking a few times, he looked at the picture before he stood up and nodded. That was easy enough. "Now, may I go?" He asked curiously, before Kise hurried over to him and hugged him. "That's great Fukuicchi!" He cheered before he let the shorter male go, Haru just shrugged some. He was just lost in thoughts that's all, so he was good now.
        At least Haru was done quickly enough. "There, I paid you back for not keeping in contact with you." Haru muttered before he saw Kuroko. "Tetsuya!" He said hurrying over to him, his cheeks making air bubbles. "You left that idiot in my house!" He yelled before he felt the back of his head get hit. Glaring at the red head, he stood up straight and balled his hand into a fist. "Sorry... I promised the others I would go hang out with them... You sort of tugged Kagami down on the bed when he came and got me..." He stated as he rubbed the back of his neck some. Haru looked over to him, before he blushed slightly and looked away. So Kagami wasn't lying to him? Shaking his head some, before he let out a soft sigh. He still didn't approve of it. "Well, we'll see you next week if you are a hit." The male stated as he handed him his card.
        Haru stared at the card before he shook his head. "This is a one time thing." He stated before Kise rubbed the back of his head. Haru's eye twitched before he calmed himself down. "I'll only do it, if Kise is off." He stated as he started to walk away. Kise was better then him at this, so no way he would be dropped off. "We won't let Kise leave." The guy said, before Haru nodded and waved his hand. "Good, I don't want him to." He stated with a chuckle. Haru walked over to the road before crossing it. 'Now I just have Momoi, Aomine, and Murasakibara left to pay back.' Haru thought before he yawned softly. Today was just too much for him! But... Kuroko was comfortable and so was Kagami... Blushing at the thought, he shook his head. He couldn't be thinking those things!!