Chapter 2

It was getting dark here in the forest,and I don't think about going home.

Mom and dad just pull me out of the house,just like what I've heard dad said.

Its getting cold here too.On the big tree I sat,I get tired running.

Its already dark and I can't see my body anymore,I have to do something.

I hug myself,and close my eyes.And I think about fire,yeah,fire.I need fire right now.

Fire,the red and warm fire...dangerous and dangerous fire.

And suddenly,I felt something warm on the place where I seat.I open my eyes and get surprised to see that there's a fire in front of me.

Did I just make it?I made a fire?

I laugh to myself and feel my body warm.

I think this is better than being cold.

I look to the fire.

Fire...red and warm fire...dangerous.

"Thanks,very very much fire,for taking cold away", I speak.

I don't care,I just want to be grateful and say thanks to the fire for all the help it give me today.

" you are just like me",I said,that makes my expression change to sad.

"You help people on their lives but...they still hate you.You are always there,ready to help them,bring warm and light to them,but still they treat you as their enemy",.

" you burn houses and kills some lives,but I know you didn't mean it,those people,it was their fault.They don't care about those candles lit by you and let it until you reach the wood and made some big fire",

"We are just making mistakes because of others", I said and never realize that I was crying already.

I whip my tears by my hand and took a deep breath.

" it was not our fault really",I added touch the fire.

I'm not scared,cause I trust fire that it will not hurt me,and it did.

"Grow big", I said and the fire grow bigger and bigger.

I stopped and think.This day,I made the chair and desk float on the air,make the water balloons freezes and float on the air too.Make the board cracked and explodes the light bulbs,break the window glass without doing anything and just by my mind.

And now,I control fire...Fire is my friend.

But it was not really convincing,maybe it was just coincidence.

I open my hand and think about fire.

Fire,come to my hand.

And it did,a fire is just made by hand.

And now I'm convince.I could control or float and break things and also control fire.

" I'm really not normal",I said to myself.

"Wish my parents are happy for me,that I have some special powers,but they're not...wish they still think about me,and still love me",

'Goodnight mom,goodnight dad,I'm really really sorry for what I did,and I'm really really sorry cause I'm not the child and daughter that you wish.I love you", I said to myself and lay on the grass and close my eyes.