Chapter 6

We all change our clothes before we start the supper.

As we all finish changing clothes,we go to the kitchen and sit on the chair but I'm still standing cause I don't have any chair to sit with.

"Enoch,get some chair for Ashlyn", miss peregrine order Enoch.

" why me?",Enoch demanded.

"Enoch,its just a chair for Ashlyn,don't be so silly", Horace said and stand up to get a chair for me.

And when Horace back,bringing the chair an put it beside him.

" go sit here now ash",Horace said and now sitting back to his sit.

"Good boy Horace", miss peregrine said and I sit on the chair that Horace get.

"And Enoch,your attitude", miss peregrine added and we all look to Enoch who gets annoyed.

Enoch is handsome but he is sadistic.

" here ash,this is delicious",Horace said while holding a plate full of roasted chicken.

"Oh,thanks Horace,you are very caring", I said and I get the plate to him.

Horace is very caring,just a good attitude for a boy,that makes a girl fall for him.

" it look likes Horace admired Ashlyn",Millard said,teasing Horace and me.

"Shut up Millard", Horace said while looking down.

" ayiehhh!!!it looks like Horace is very defensive,so its true",Fiona tease Horace.

"Just stop it", Horace said with irritation.

" uhm...I think Horace is just happy to meet me,to be he's friend",I said,protecting Horace.

"Oh....", Claire said.

" nothing wrong falling in love with someone",miss peregrine said.

When the telephone rings miss peregrine left us.

"Ash,you're the first one Horace treat you sweet like that", Olive said.

" and he never been concern and caring to someone,cause he always read and think about clothes,but now,he always think about you",brownwyn said.

"What's wrong being a good friend?you are all just malicious", Horace speak.

"Just say the truth Horace ,do you admire Ashlyn?Ashlyn won't be mad,you will be still friends,and like what miss peregrine said there's nothing wrong falling in love to someone", Hugh said.

" tsk...don't mind them ash,just continue eating,they're saying such nonsense",Horace said to me.

Yeah,Horace is a little bit concern and caring,there's nothing wrong about this.We are just friends.

"I'm done!", Enoch said slamming the utensils on the window and get out of the kitchen.

" what's wrong with him?",Millard ask.

I continue my eating,also Horace.

"I'm sorry guys,I have to go,just tell miss peregrines we two are done", Olive said and follow Enoch outside.

" Enoch is lucky cause Olive is always there for him",Hugh said.

''Where's the others?",miss peregrine said as she come back.

"They said they're all done miss peregrine", Claire said.

" OK,now hurry up...minutes from now its movie time",miss peregrine said and sit back to her chair.

"Do you have a television?", I ask,and they all look to me,except Jake.

" what's a television?",Horace ask.

"It is a device where you all watch something,like movies,drama", I said.

" we don't have any television,but we only have Horace",Millard said.

"He uses his eyes to make us watch what he dream last night", Millard added.

" oh,that's impressive,I didn't know you can make it Horace",I said happily to Horace who wheap his mouth with a towel.

"Thanks,ash,now finish your eating so that I could show to you", he said.

And I feel I blush,Horace is just sweet and caring