Chapter 4

"Were here", Emma announce and I get amaze how beautiful the children home was...wide garden and there's some grass structure...

" wow",I thought..

"You will enjoy living here,Ash", Olive said and smile.

We walk to the door of the home and as it opens a tall and white lady,wearing a black day dress came out.

The door opens and there came out the tall boy just like Olive and Emma's age open the door,he is so handsome that made my heartbeats faster than ever.

He looks to me very sharp,but still he looks handsome to me.

" Enoch,where's miss peregrines?",Emma ask.

"Upstairs", He answered without any expressions.He looks so strict.

So Enoch is he's name

" 1 minutes late Emma and Olive",said the tall lady walking down the stairs.She is wearing a black dress and holding a pocket clock.

He walk to the door,in front us.Enoch stay on the back of the door.

"I'm sorry,miss peregrines,but we meet Ashlyn,she's peculiar too mistress", Emma said.

" Peculiar?Hi Ashlyn,welcome to my children's home,I'm miss Alma Fay Peregrine,their headmistress",Miss Peregrines said offering her hand to shake and I shake it.

"Come inside,have some tea", she added and I enter the house.

Its huge...there's a stairs as you enter the house.

Emma and Olive wave to me goodbye and headed different way while me,enoch and miss peregrine headed to the kitchen.

Miss peregrine gets some cup of tea and give it to me.

Enoch open the kitchen cabinet on the top of the sink and get some jar full of some red something,and after that he look to me and go out of the kitchen.

" He is Enoch",miss peregrines said while I follow Enoch of my sight.

He really looks handsome.

"Oh...", I said and drink the cup of tea.

"You're peculiar,where's your family by the way", miss peregrine added.

" on our house miss peregrine...I runaway...cause I'm not the child that they wish to be...they call me freak and weird",I answered while looking down.

"Is it because of your peculiarity?",

" yes,miss peregrines...they think I'm weird because of this...I've let them down,I just thought they could understand me",I said.

"Don't worry,we are here...for now,starting now,we will be your new family", miss peregrine said and smile at me.

" thanks miss peregrine",I said.

"Your welcome,now come,I will introduce you to others", she said and we stand.

We go to the garden and there I saw the others playing.

" The twins",she said,when we saw the twins that there some clothes cover their whole body.

"Claire", she said,when claire smiles to us and Claire follow the twins.

" they always play together",miss peregrine said.

"What's the peculiarity of the twins miss peregrines?", I ask.

" just like Medusa,could turn someone to stone when looking them at the eyes",miss peregrine said.

"How about Claire?", I added.