Chapter 3

"Hey,hey...wake up", I hear someone's voice,a girls voice and someone shaking my body to wake up.

" maybe she is very tired,Emma.Let's just wait until she wake up",another girl's voice.

"Yeah,maybe you're right,Olive", The first girl agreed.

" I wonder why this poor girl sleep on this dangerous,dark and cold forest alone",The first girl said.

"And look Emma,it looks that she  cried yesterday", another girl said.

" yeah,I wonder what happen to her",the first girl said.

I slowly open my eyes to see who's talking and I saw a blonde girl and the red haired girl looking to me.

"You're awake,good morning", the blonde girl said and I sit in front of them.

" sorry,we wake you up",the red hair said.

"No,its alright,I've been awake a few  minutes ago", I said.

They smile to me and I did.

" uhm...you are you?",I ask them.

"Oh!yeah,we haven't introduce ourselves yet.I'm Emma Bloom", the blonde girl said and smile to me.

" And I'm Olive Elephanta",the red girl said and smile.

"You?",Emma ask.

" I'm Ashlyn Port",I answered.

"Nice to meet you,but why you sleep here?", Olive said.

" Don't you have any house to sleep?",Emma added.

"I have,but I run away", I said.

" run away?why?what happen?",Emma said.

"My parents think I'm weird and freak",I answer

" that was awful...",Olive

"Weird?freak?", Emma ask confusedly.

" yup...cause I did a very horrible thing in school yesterday,and if I tell you,you wouldn't believe me and you just laugh at me",I said.

"No,we weren't,we are a good listener,and we promise that we are not gonna laugh and we will believe", Olive convince me while raising her hand like promising.

I laugh...

" Cause we believe anything is possible in this world,we believe everything",Emma added.

"You two are very funny and convincing,ok I'll tell you", I said while laughing and they two both laugh with me.

This is the first time I felt this feeling,laughing together with my friends.

" My classmates throw some water balloons on me on school.I get wet,and I cried.I beg them to stop but they don't,until I can't stop myself and I make the chair and desk float on air,make the water balloons freezes and float to,make the board cracked,break the window glass and explodes the light bulbs,but I don't know how did you it,I just think it on my mind and it did",I tell them.

And yeah,they are really a good listener,they listen carefully,looking straight to my eyes and taking seriously my story.

"So you are peculiar?", Emma said.

" peculiar? ",I ask confusedly

"Peculiar,just like us", Olive said.

" what do you mean?",I ask again,I don't understand what theyre  saying.

"Me...I float and Olive can make fire on her hands,peculiar that means,you have a peculiarity inside of you that makes you not ordinary", Emma explains.

" you  float,and olive you can make fire on your hands?",I repeat again.

"Yup", they answered

" so you two are the one on my dreams...",I said excitedly,knowing that my dream is real.

Olive and Emma look to each other.

"Where's the invisible boy?he wears clothes right?", I added excitedly.

" Millard,he's in the home",Olive speak.

"You see us on your dream?", Emma ask seriously.

" yeah...and home?you mean,a children's home",I said.

They both nodded as a yes answer and I shout.

"Exactly!!!!like my dream...you live on a children's home!!", I shout happily.

Olive stand and clapped with jumping happily.

" You control things by your mind and have prophetic dreams that means,you are peculiar like us!!how wonderful!!",Olive said happily.

Me and Emma stand.

"Very wonderful...come with us and live with us with miss peregrines home", Emma invited me.

I feel very excited but that change when I think about my parents.

" what's the problem?",Emma ask.

"Your family,Am I right?you think about them.You could go home and just visit us on the home the next day", Olive said.

"No,I'm coming with you,I run away from home cause my parents pull me out of the house cause I'm weird and freak...And I'm sure if I go home,they won't let me in", I said sadly.

" your not weird Ashlyn,nor even freak...maybe they just don't accept your peculiarity",Olive said while tapping my back to comfort me.

"Thanks...ok,let's go...hahaha...sorry I cried", I said pretending to be happy.

" its alright,just always remember,we will always be here beside you",Emma said.

I smiled and Emma lead the way to the children's home

And Olive telling me something about the children's home,about the fun they share together.

I'm very excited to live there,with them.