Chapter 10

As miss peregrine finish putting some medicine on my hands I go out of the garden.

Hugh and Millard are playing soccer far away,and I sit on a big and shabby tree,and watch them playing faraway.

I miss this feeling,someone who take care of you when you are hurt,the one who is concern for you,one that you can call family and friends.

Wish I could tell this all to mom and dad.Wish they both OK.

I miss you mom,dad,I'm sorry I've let you down.

I'm sorry for being not the kid you wish to be,I'm sorry for being weird and freak.

"Thinking something?", I quickly look on my back and saw Enoch leaning on the tree.

" uhm...are you been there so long?",I ask.

Enoch sit beside me,and I feel so confuse why,cause he never dare to talk to me or even sit beside me.

"Not long,Im just looking around until I saw you", he said.

I'm looking on him.He really looks very very handsome if he is beside you,his white face,curly hair,and red lips.Everything is perfect,all are on him already.

" what?",he said when he saw me looking on him.

"Nothing,I'm just confuse why you talk to me this time,cause you always never mind me,and I just thought you are mad at me", I replied.

"I'm a snobber if there's a new one here in the children's home.At first,but later,not,and why would Id be angry to you?", he said and laugh,I laugh too.

" I don't know,maybe because you didn't mind of me,never talk to me",I said and we laugh again.

"What are you thinking?", he ask.

I look to him and he is looking to me straight on the eye.

I blush and look away.

" nothing",I replied.

"How was your hands?", he added.

" never better,by the way,thanks for helping me,I don't know what will happen if you are not there,maybe my hands will be cut in pieces",I joke and we all laugh.

"I just can't help,seeing a girl being hurt by someone,I feel their pain,I don't want girl being hurt", he said.

" you are very gentleman",I said.

"Not really,some says,I'm rude", he added.

" but I think you're not,actually you are good,if only they know you better.Some people judge someone easily because of their looks and attitude,without knowing the true self of the people they judge.If only they know",I said.

"And I'm sad cause I'm one of them", I added sadly.

" no you're not",Enoch demanded.

"I judge you,because you don't mind of me,but I don't know you,your life,I shouldn't", I said.

" its ok,that's what people always think about me,maybe its just because of my attitude",he added.

"Ashlyn,where's your family?",  Enoch ask.

I look to him straight on his eyes and he did too.

Should I answer?

" beware of the flying ball!!",Millard's voice yell and then I saw the ball flying to our direction and going to hit Enoch's head.

I use my mind to catch the ball and stop it for flying on Enoch's direction and slowly put it down on the ground using my hands,and some hand gestures.

Enoch look to be with a open mouth and I saw Millard and Hugh running towards us.

"The ball!", Hugh said and run to the ball and get it.

" I'm really really sorry ash,Enoch",Millard said.

"Are you going to hit us by that ball?lucky ashlyn use her peculiarity to stop it!", Enoch stand and yell to them.

" Enoch I'm sorry,we didn't mean to––",Millard said but I interrupt him.

"Its ok,Enoch its alright,none of us been hurt right?", I said and signal Millard and Hugh to go.

I don't want to see them fight,because only of the ball.

" thanks ash,sorry Enoch",Millard said and go.

"I'll let my dolls chase you tomorrow!", Enoch yell and I look to him on the eyes.

" dolls",I said while smiling.

"Yeah,do you wanna see them?", Enoch ask

" may I?",I said.

Cause maybe he will never let me.

"Of course", Enoch said and hold my other hands,the one that is not wounded and bring me on the basement full of jar.Jar of hearts