Chapter 11

This basement is full of Jar of Hearts.

"Don't worry,that's only an animals heart", Enoch said and let go of my hand and walk to a table and sit on the chair beside it.

" creepy,but impressive,Millard tell me about this",I said while looking around of the basement and  seeing jars of heart,hearts that still beating.

"You use them to bring life dolls and order them,but just in a short time", I said with a wide smile and look to Enoch.

" do you wanna see them?",Enoch ask,while holding a pointy thing.

"Yes", I said excitedly.

" come and sit here",Enoch said while standing again and cleaning a old chair by his hands.

"Thanks", I said and sit on the chair,he clean.

He go back on his seat and get one animals heart on the jar and put it inside of the dolls body.

The dolls look creepy,it has some stitches on its face,legs and a hand just a scissor.A legs just like a crabs leg.

After Enoch put the animals heart inside the dolls,he look to me and smile.

" watch",he said and I did,I watch the doll.

Until it moves its scissors hand and legs,and it stands.

It moves just like it is stretching its body and look to me.

"That's my peculiarity,bring dead people nonliving thing back in life", Enoch speak.

"impressive,this is amazing", I said happily while still looking on the doll.

Enoch call the doll,and the doll walk to him,and Enoch whisper something on the dolls head.

Its a whisper but I could hear it by my mind,just like,its my ears where Enoch whisper.Its very clear.

" give this rose to ashlyn",Enoch whisper that I hear inside my mind.

I don't know why but just happen
I can't explain why,just like what happen when I hear kom and dad talk about me on the house,I don't hear it on my ears but I hear it in my mind.

Enoch lean on his chair and the doll walk to me and give me the red rose.

"Oh?thanks,this is beautiful", i said and the doll smile to me.

"Beautiful,just like you", Enoch said.

I look to him and I feel that I blush about what he said.

" forget about that,now here,I have something for your hands",Enoch said and stand quickly and go to the other room on the basement.

I follow him,and saw him sneaking inside the cabinet.

"Here,give me your hand", Enoch said while holding a cloth like stuff and an ice cube.

I give  my hand to him and he carefully hold it.

He open the cloth like thing and put the ice cubes inside of it.

And then he put it in my hand.

" that's better,it will took the pain away",Enoch said and smile on me,while still holding my hand and the cloth like thing.

"Thanks,very much", I said.

" youre welcome,I wish you enjoy,staying here,and wish you enjoy being with me",he said shyly.

I smile and look to him.

"Of course,I mean,why not,you and your dolls are enjoyable,your peculiarity is exciting,and you are a very good friend,I really really enjoy being with you", I said.

Its true,and I don't want Enoch to feel bad about being not so entertain on me.

Enoch smile to me.And I smile to him too.

" enoch,ashlyn,miss peregrine said it was time for our daily walk",Millard said and go again.

Enoch hold my hand and we start to go downstairs.

I blush again the feeling that the person you love the most holds your hand while you two are walking.

I really really like the Enoch like this,he is really handsome.