Chapter 17

Enoch's POV

I head on the ships attic...it is where my jar of hearts all put and my doll.

I bring out,my favorite.

I put it outside the mallete and find a table to be place with it.

All I want to do for now is to play with my "creepy dolls" as others call them.

Ashlyn is the only one who found them pretty.She's no like the others,she's different,and that's what I like.

I put the doll on the table,lucky there is a table on this wreck ship.And I put out a jar of hearts on the bag and put it on the table.

I sit on the chair and get the heart out of the jar and put inside the dolls body.

My doll is holding a tiny knife,but it is very sharp and could kill someone.

The doll moves and stand.

"Protect me to anyone", I whisper on it and it arm its knife for anyone who will come.

Wish I did this to protect ash.So that she's here,with me.

What's the purpose of the peculiarity?if I can't use it to save anyone,anyone like ashlyn.

" Enoch",Horace said entering the door of the attic.

My doll aim its knife and point it on Horace.

"What are you doing here?", I ask  madly.

" I want to apologize",he said and walk toward me.

The doll jump out of the table and walk to Horace.

Horace looks scared and walk backwards.

"I don't need your apology", I said and let my doll chase him.

" please,Enoch",he added.

"Go!shoo!shoo!", he said to my doll while my doll is going to stub him.

" Enoch!I'm sorry!I'm sorry!I shouldn't do it,I don't know what happen,I'm sorry!",Horace cried.

"Stop!", I yell to my doll and it stop.

Horace took a breath of relief and walk to my table.

" thanks,and...I'm sorry",he said.

I stand and walk on him.

"At least you know how to apologize", I said.

I'm not a stone hearted guy,who would accept apologizes but,they are still my family too,part of my childhood and life,and no one could change that even if we fight a thousand times.

" you're the only one who don't know how to apology",Horace said.

I get mad and look to him furiously.

"No,just joking,forget about it", he said and laugh,and I laugh.

" you know the best way to scare someone",Horace said and walk to my doll and lift it,but the doll try to cut his fingers so Horace put it down immediately.

"I change my mind,the very best way to scare people", he said while walking back to me,walking faster cause this time,my doll chase him.

" and this doll...Enoch!",Horace said while running around the room,my doll chase him.

I laugh,they are so funny.

"Enoch!your doll,please tell to it to stop chasing me!", added Horace.

" stop",I said and walk to their direction.

My doll stop and I lift it.

"Thanks,and no thanks for you" creepy doll" for chasing me with a knife",Horace said while taking his breath and we all laugh.