Chapter 23

We all surround Ashlyn,we hold her hand,there's no pulse anymore.

Its too late,Ashlyn is gone,we failed.

"Ash", I said and all of us started to cry.

We didn't expect this to happen.

Just like what miss peregrine said,Ashlyn will die,and it did.

All of us burst into tears.

Miss peregrine hug Ashlyn's body.

" we are very happy,to be part of your life ash",Emma thought.

"Even if we failed to save you", Emma added.

" no!",Claire yell and Hugh Ashlyn's body tight.

"We are very happy to meet you,to share the moments with you,wish it wouldn't last", Olive thought and Claire hug her.

" we will miss you,ash",Millard said.

And we all cry,

I think crying is not enough for this pain.

We will never forget you ash,and my feelings for you will never change,I will love you forever,even if now,you're dead.

"Don't cry", we all shock when we hear Ashlyn's voice,and see her waking up on miss peregrines arms.

" your alive",miss peregrine said and kiss ashlyn on the forehead.

"Ash!", we all scream and hug ash.

We didn't expect ash will come back.Ash is alive,I can't believed it,I want to jump.

" we thought...",Emma said.

"I'm not dead,cause you all here,you help me,you didn't let me fight this pain alone", Ashlyn said,but we all look sadly on her eyes.

It is still black.

" what's wrong?",ashlyn ask.

"Your eyes", Millard said.

" oh,I think this will be forever",ashlyn said.

We all looks sad,we can't bring Ashlyn's eyes back to normal.

"But,don't be sad", ashlyn said.

I stand and sit beside ashlyn.

Others look to me.

" Enoch,about the––",ashlyn said but I interrupt her.

Maybe she will say something about what I hear Mr.Barron said.

"I have to say something", I said,and kiss ashlyn on the lips passionately.

Her lips are sweet,and soft.

I really really loves her,from the first time I saw her,I just can't say it cause I'm scared that maybe she will dump me.

We stop kissing and Ashlyn looks shock,but others looks like they like what I did.

And Ashlyn's eyes came back to normal again.

" but I thought",ashlyn said.

"I love you,but I'm scared to say it on the first place,cause maybe you don't love me too", I confess.

" but I love you very much,Enoch,since the day,I first saw you on the house,when you open the door for us,and I feel so sad when you don't notice me",ashlyn said sadly.

"I'm sorry,I'm just scared to confess my feelings,but now I'm not", I said and hold Ashlyn's hand.

" sweet",they all said.

"OK,I know I don't have any chance in you Ash", Horace said.

'I'm sorry Horace",ashlyn said sadly.

" its alright,atleast you two look good together",he said and laugh,we all laugh too.

"And this is very perfect", Fiona said and she open her palm to make a beautiful flower on it,and she give it to Enoch.

" give it yo her,Enoch",she said and Enoch did.

"Alright children,time to go home", miss peregrine said and we all stand up an walk back to the ship.

I hold Ashlyn's hands while we walk back to the ship.