Chapter 1

I'm here sitting on the chair,outside of the principals office.

Our prof. called my parents,and they are inside talking about what I did.

And how I do it all?how I could make the chairs and desk floats?make the board cracked?make the water balloons freezes and float?how did I do it?

How?I can't understand.How?it was just like a dream to me.Wish it was,so that it wasn't true,but its not.Its real.

"Ashlyn", mom called,as she go out of the room.

We head to the parking lot and ride on our car.

I seat on the backseat and mom drives the care.

It was very silent inside,no one dares to speak.

And mom can't look me in my eyes,its like,she is scared of me.Is it about what I did on the school?about floating and breaking something?

" mom,I'm sorry",I said.

But mom didn't answer,not even looking to me at the mirror.

I took a deep breath and speak again

"I'm really sorry mom", I said again.

" how did you do it?",mom said very serious.

"Mom,I don't know,I'm just very mad that they do it to me again", I answered.

" you don't know?you don't know?!ashlyn,you did a very horrible thing!!!!and now you don't know how you did it?!",mom said angrily.

"Mom...really,I don't know,it was just in my kind and just did,I'm not doing anything", I started to cry.

"Your dad is right,you're freak", mom said.

I look to her very hurt.

"You too?you too called me freak,mom,I need your help right now...I need your comfort but you are just like them,you see me as a freak girl.You see your child as a freak girl.", I said while crying.

" I thought you understand me,cause you love me,ever since,I never feel like I'm alone even my classmates always hurt and bully me,play some pranks and jokes to me,cause you and dad are here,you are here to comfort me,but...not at all.",

"Is it because I'm freak?I'm weird?I'm your daughter,you should love and accept me no matter who I am!", I cried and suddenly mom slapped me on my face.

" you are not my child,you are not my daughter!!!I don't have a freak,weird and stupid child!!!!",mom said and I immediately open the cars door and run outside.

I run away from mom.It really hurts me,I thought she will comfort me when we arrive home,I thought she will understand me,but I was wrong.

Maybe that's the reason why,dad gets mad this morning,because I speak about some weird stuff.

They only love just the ordinary one,but they don't love the extraordinary one...even it was their daughter.

I ran to the forest,away from the road.

It was very painful to know that your parents doesn't love you anymore cause your weird and freak.

And because of this day,I know that I'm not normal,I'm not ordinary...that I'm not like the other kids in this word.