Chapter 9

The next day,we all wake up very early.

We all eat together on the table and have some talk.

"And then I prank her", Millard said while laughing.He's telling us about he's dream last night.

"She thinks I'm a ghost cause she can't see me", he added.

" lucky your invisible Millard",Fiona said while drinking a water.

"How was your night?", Horace ask me as I eat the chicken.

" good,you?",I answer.

"Just like yours", he replied and we all smile to each other.

" lucky its your dream Millard and not Horace's dream,cause if it was,it is really be a horrible thing",Hugh said and we all laugh.

"How about you Enoch?", Millard said,and we all look to Enoch.

Enoch look to me and I quickly look away,he is really handsome.

" same",he said and continue eating.

"Enoch,Emma,Millard and Ashlyn,you are going to the town today ,to buys some new clothes for Ashlyn", miss peregrine said.

" yes,miss peregrine",we all answer.

As we all finish eating...4 of us head to the town,its a little bit crowded.It have many sales,foods and clothes and even shoes and toys.

We go to a tailors shop.I never hear Enoch speak this time.He just follow us wherever we go.

"Good morning children's", greet the old man yo us as we enter the shop.

" good morning,we are here for my friends new clothes",Emma said.

"Oh,yes,yes,come here dear,let's measure your body", the old man said and I walk to him.

Few hours pass and he finish my clothes and let me put it on.

It was very beautiful,A dress,it is color peach and it has a wavering on the arms.

After that we go outside the shop and planning yo go home when suddenly someone grab my hand and make it hurts.

" Mr.it hurts",I said while the old man is holding my hands.

Just like he is making my hands bleed to death,it is really painful.

"Mr.please let go of me,what do you want with me?", I added.

" you have so many secrets that need to be known,but you never know what it is...you don't know yourself,you make the fear control your body until it use you and made you black and bad",the old man said but I can't understand him.

"I'm sorry,maybe you made a mistake,maybe I'm not the one you mean for", I said.

" no!you are the child that I need,I need to fulfill my plan",he added.

"Mister please,let go of her", Millard said but the old man don't listen to him

He made it hurts more and more,my hands hurt,what did he do?

" mister,let go of her,we don't know you",Emma said but the old man still never listen and made the pain hurt once more.

"Mister,it hurts,please", I cried.The pain makes my hand turn red and red.

"I need you,I need you for my plan,for my future,and the failure of the others,come with me,and let's use your peculiarity for immortality", the old man said and pull me to walk with him.

" please",I cried.I tried to use my telekinesis but it don't work,it looks like something is blocking it.

"Let go of her,you stupid old man!can't you see that she's crying because of the pain?!we didn't even know you!!!",shout Enoch and he make the man let go of my hands.

I still feel the pain on my hands,even he already let it go.

" are you alright,ash?",Emma and Millard ask.

"Go away you stupid old man!!!!and don't you dare to hurt Ashlyn again,or I will kill you',Enoch said to the old man.

" you can't kill me kid,and I will get that girl from all of you and I will finally kill you all at last",the old man said and run away.

"Ashlyn,are you alright?", Enoch ask,with a tone of concern.

I blush but I never show to them.

" yes...don't worry I'm alright,it is just painful",I replied.

Enoch hold my hand and check it if its OK.

"Let's go home,and let's see if I have something to the pain",Enoch said and we all head home.

" 1 hour late children,what happen on your way?",miss peregrine said as we all home.

"There's a stupid,crazy and old man on the town,and he hurt Ashlyn's hand", Enoch said.

Miss peregrine and the others run to us.

Enoch guide me to sit on the couch.

" who's the old man?",miss peregrine ask.

"We don't know him,miss peregrine", Emma replied.

Miss peregrine hold my hand and examine it.

" its painful miss peregrine",I said.

"Its ok,we will heal this", she said.

" we big the old man to stop but he don't listen to us,he is just saying about something that he will use ashlyn for his plan for immortality and kill us all",Millard said.

"Kill us all?immortality?", miss peregrine said.

" Emma get the medicine on the kitchen",miss peregrine said.

"Yes,mistress", and Emma run to the kitchen.

" ashlyn!what happen,you do that to you?",Horace said when he saw my hand.

"Someone I don't know", I answer.

" no matter who he was I'll kill him",Horace said.

"I already say that to the old man Horace", Enoch said.

Miss peregrine put some medicine on my hand and put some bandage.

" that's better",miss peregrine said.