Chapter 13

Millard,Olive,Hugh,Fiona and me go to the living room where miss peregrine and Mr.Barron talking on the couch,while others did what my plan is.

Olive go in the corner,Millard took of his clothes and go beside miss peregrine.

Hugh hide on the back of the couch and me on the door.

"I'm really sorry,but I think you made a mistake,Mr.Barron", miss peregrine said.

" a triculiar child already died million years ago,he doesn't exist anymore",miss peregrine added.

"You're wrong,miss peregrine.A triculiar child still exist and she's here,in your house", Mr.Barron said.

" hey!",I called and Mr.Barron and miss peregrine look at me.

"You", Mr.Barron said while pointing at me.

" let go of miss peregrine,or––",I said but Mr.Barron interrupt me.

"Or?you alone will kill me?you think you could?", Mr.Barron said and I stick him on the wall by my mind.

" Millard,go!",I said to Millard and he take miss peregrine away.

"Hugh", I called and Hugh let go all of the bees inside of his body and flies it on Mr.Barron.

" olive",I said and olive walk to Mr.Barron and burn Mr.Barron's clothes.

"No!", Mr.Barron yell,when he is burning.

"I can't,but we could", I said and drag the burning Mr.Barron outside the house by my mind

And bring him to the card n where Fiona is waiting for us.

I put Mr.Barron on a tree but still holding him on my mind and Fiona make the tree move and cover Mr.Barron's burning body with its branches until Mr.Barron's locked up inside of the trees trunk.

" run!",I order and we all run back inside the house and to the dining table where the others are.

"Miss peregrine!", Emma called and run to miss peregrine and Millard as I close the door on the kitchen.

" miss peregrine are you alright?",Olive ask with a tone of concern.

"Yes,I am", miss peregrine answered.

While Im still on the door not  looking on them.

"What happen?", Horace ask.

" ash?are you ok?",Enoch ask.

But still I'm not looking back on him.

I'm facing the door opposite from them.

"Ash?are you wounded?", Enoch added and I could feel that he is walking toward me.

A tear started to fall on my eyes and down to my cheeks.

" did...something wrong happen?",Jake ask.

"And what did Mr.Barron wants from us?", Enoch ask

I start to face them and look at them.

I'm the reason why this is all happening to them,I feel guilt.

"I'm telepathic", I said while burning into tears.

They all open their mouth with confusion about what I said.

" you could read minds",Emma said.

"And....no!?", Jake said when he realize what I mean.

" you're a triculiar",Olive said and all of the eyes all stare to me with confusion.

"Im sorry,this is all because of me,I shouldn't be here,I'm the one who cause all of this trouble", I said and cry.

Emma run to me and the others too

" no,you're not,don't think about that",Emma said while yapping my back.

"This is all my fault,I'm the reason why Mr.Barron is here,he wants to get me,I put you all in trouble,I should never leave here", I added.

" no,no ash,this is all me. Barron's fault,and all his friends...",Enoch said while facing me.

"If I'm not here,you all live in peace and safe,but...I put you all in trouble", I said.

" you're a triculiar,and Mr.Barron wants to get and use you,so we need to go away and hide,so that Mr.Barron don't get you ash",Horace said.

"You're all running away,because of me", I said.

" we are going to protect you",Emma said and others agree.

"Your life is in danger,ash", miss peregrine speak.

And all look on miss peregrines direction.

" is it because of Mr.Barron?",Enoch ask.

"No,because of her three peculiarity,we have to be very careful,ashlyns body can't control the peculiarity together,just like Mr.Clinton", miss peregrine said.

And all look back to me.

" so,Ashlyn will die",