Ali's Trade

Hey guys!!
I just wanted quickly talk about something big that's been happening lately in the fandom. Ali Krieger's trade.
So key things I want to talk about:
-Orlando notified her, not D.C.
I see this as a very wrong decision on Washington's behalf. I mean, Ali has been there since the start. She's there captain. The simplest thing they could've done is say thank you.
-she wouldn't go to Portland or Seattle
So, it's no secret that Ali and Ashlyn defiantly have something going on between them. Also, I believe it was in the beginning of the season, but Ali has called out the league about their turf situation numerous times. One in particular is when they had to play on that baseball field. She stated that she wouldn't go to Seattle or Portland because they play on turf. Orlando plays on grass. It's no doubt that Ali is a women's sports activist and she feels what she feels.
-it's exactly what she needs.
So, like I said before, Ali is one of the trailblazers of her sport. Just like when Alex got traded to the Pride, she said she did it for the growth of women's soccer. Back in D.C I feel like she was restricted in sharing her opinion and her effort for equal pay and stuff. Maybe that's why Crystal might be leaving (Not confirmed!) She needs to reach out, take a chance. I truly believe that her coming to Orlando will A) Help grow the club and B) Grow awareness that higher skilled players and most well known players prefer grass over turf. Maybe, they'll change that in the next year. Also, Ali's mom lives in Miami. I think it would be awesome for her to be close to family. Ash is also there, but who knows what's going on with that.

So what are your guys' thoughts??
Stay awesome!!!