Back Home

Just something I thought would be cute. Definitely a talex story on the final going up hopefully tomorrow night!!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

While the USWNT is in Hartford Connecticut, Tobin Heath had this sudden urge to drive back to her hometown of Basking Ridge, NJ and bring her goddess of a girlfriend Christen Press. 

Christen agreed to her girlfriend's sudden request, but she had already met all of her family. 

"Why are we doing this again?" Christen chuckles from the passenger seat of the team's van.

"Because I'm feeling a bit homesick..." 

"Awww Toby...I didn't know that." Christen says as she looks over to the love of her life in the driver's seat.

"Well yea...just haven't been home in a while...I miss my room." 

Christen chuckles at that cute comment.

"But I thought your parents are in Rhode Island?" 

"They are." 

"Tobin..." Christen says seriously.

"Yes beautiful?" Tobin grins.

"If your parents aren't even home, then why are we going to Basking Ridge?!" 

"Because...I miss my room." 

Christen just laughs at that. They are taking this trip for a ridiculous reason.

~~~~~~~~~~~~

They finally get to the old homestead after 2 hours of driving. Tobin unlocks the house and the two walk inside.

"Yesss!!!" Tobin yells as she raises her arms in excitement. 

"It's just a house Tobin." 

"NOOOO...It's not just a house. It's my house. I grew up here, created so many memories. Over by the TV is where I watched all my vides on Ronaldinho. I've broken that living room window by juggling in the house at least 6 times. I used to nutmeg those kitchen chairs all the time...And my room, well I'll just have to show you that..." 

Christen smiles at how dorky Tobin is, but never the less goes along with it. Tobin grabs Press' hand and they walk up the stairs and into Tobin's childhood bedroom. 

"How many girls have you kissed in here?" Christen jokes as she examines the four walls and looking back to her girlfriend.

"Um..." Tobin chuckles.

Press scoffs at Tobin as she saunters over and takes her hands in hers.

"Tell the truth..."

"One..."

"Okay..." Christen says kinda disappointed. She doesn't like to think of Tobin with anyone but her.

Tobin stares down to their jumbled mess of fingers that is their hands, thinking over what she said.

"What was her name?" Press finally asks.

Tobin looks up to the dark haired girl and grins.

"You didn't have sex with her right..." Chris says nervously.

"Of course not...her name is Christen."

"You've kissed another Christen?!"

"No..." Tobin lingers as outs her hand on Press's jaw pulling her in. She lets her lips linger awhile on Christen's before she bites her lip and finally goes in for the kiss. Press, startled at first, eases into the interaction, loving every second of it. 

"So I'm the first girl you've kissed in this room..." Christen laughs.

"Hey I wasn't out until college remember...My parents wouldn't even let my brother in here with me alone." 

Christen smiles down at the ground, absolutely beaming. "Well then I'm honored..."

Tobin grins at the sight in front of her, and pulls Press' hips in for a kiss on the cheek and then a hug.

"You're also the first person I've ever had sex with in this room..." She says as she bites her lip.

"No, no, no...we have to back in Hartford by 6." Christen says as she starts to push Tobin away.

"But we didn't drive 2 hours for nothing!" 

Christen stops and looks at Tobin, god she wanted her so bad now.

"I kinda feel weird having sex in the same room you slept in as a child." 

"Fine..." Tobin says while letting go of Christen and backing away.

Christen grins and turns her back to examine the room some more. All of the sudden, she feels two strong arms around her and the feeling of being lifted off the ground.

"...that's why we'll have to take a visit to my parent's room..." Tobin says seductively. 

Christen giggles as her girlfriend carries her bridal style to the master bedroom to have a very, very good time.