Let Me

Let Me by Zayn

~O'Solo~  G!P (girl penis) 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Sweet baby, our sex has meaning
Know this time you'll stay 'til the morning
Duvet days and vanilla ice cream
More than just one night together exclusively

Kelley wakes up in Hope's strong arms. They are both naked, so Kelley starts to kiss Hope's chest, moving from her neck to her breasts. Hope is awoken and smiles in enjoyment.

She and Kelley have had sex a quiet a few nights this month, this week actually. Kelley takes any chance she gets to warm up to Hope, they're not exactly, "officially" together. See, Hope has had a reputation of running out on people. She ran out on her first husband, her first wife and then the many, many girls she's slept with.

Kelley O'Hara is a very innocent person. She's never had her heartbroken, and doesn't intend on it ever happening.

"Morning Hopey..." Kelley whispers. The other girl is still waking up.

"Good morning...Sleep well?"

"After last night? Oh yea..." Kelley smirks.

"Good..."

They lie there for a few moments, snuggling under the warmth of the covers. Occasional kisses are stolen, with the constant rubbing of hands.

"I want ice cream..." Kelley blurts out.

"What?" Hope chuckles.

"Yea...I don't know, I'm in the mood."

"Then we'll get you some ice cream." Hope smiles to the younger girl.

"Really?"

"Of course."

Baby, let me be your (wo)man
So I can love you
And if you let me be your (wo)man
Then I'll take care of you, you For the rest of my life, for the rest of yours
For the rest of my life, for the rest of yours
For the rest of ours

"Hope don't leave, we're just having a little disagreement!" Kelley says sternly as Hope reaches for her car keys.

Hope stops in her tracks. "This isn't a little disagreement Kelley."

"Stop running away from your problems!! Just face them already! You'll feel so much better!! You never faced any of those girls you fucked when you were drunk!! You just left in the middle of night! You left your husband because you were scared to talk out your problems...Please stay, let's just talk...That's how I do things..Please I love you too much for you to leave."

Hope has tears in her eyes. "You're right." She says as a tear rolls down her face.

"Hey don't cry..." Kelley says while going over to hug Hope. "...you can change."

Hope sobs into Kelley's shoulder.

"I will always be here for you...I won't let you go, I love you too much."

We're drinking the finest label
Dirty dancing on top of the table
Long walks on the beach in April (beach in April)
Yeah, I promise, darling, that I'll be faithful (be faithful)

Hope played a very romantic night for her girlfriend Kelley. About a week ago, the couple had a very serious talk about what they wanted in their life together.

Kelley helped Hope open up with her emotions, teaching her how to vulnerable. Hope has real made a difference in herself since then, living life to the very fullest.