The Crash Pt.2

Hey guys! So @Infinitefanfic requested this part two! So enjoy!! 

TIME STANDS STILL. 

Whitney Engen is still with her girlfriend Alyssa Naeher, who's in a coma. Whit hasn't stopped crying since she entered the room. She has been talking to Alyssa, like somehow she could hear her. But she could...

Alyssa has heard everything Whit has told her the past 3 hours. Her confessions, her stories and memories, her hopes for the future and her pleads for Alyssa to stay with her. 

All through this, Lyss has been listening. She is so sorry that she ever thought of ending her life. All she wants right now is to hold Whitney in her arms. 

"Please don't cry baby, I'm still here." Alyssa thought. 

Whitney sat their for hours on end, being disturbed by a few nurses and doctors. She hasn't gone back out into the waiting room at all. She doesn't even know if Alex and Tobin are still there. 

"Alyssa, I'll be right back. Hold on while I'm gone." Whit coos.

Whitney gets up and opens the door to the long, pale, and boring hallway. She gets to the seating area and sees the entire US Women's National Team. Everyone was there. She couldn't believe it. Whit begins crying again and everyone surrounds her with nothing but love and support. 

"We'll be here for you thorough everything Whit. We promise." Hope says hugging Whitney. 

At that moment, Alyssa's parents and two sisters come into the hospital. 

"Where's our daughter?!" John says.

"Hi Mr.Naeher she's in the room right across the hall there." Whitney says wiping a tear. 

Alyssa's mom can see that Whitney is upset, so she's bracing herself for what she may see. 

---------------------

Whitney sits with the team while Alyssa's family is in with her. 

"I need to be with Alyssa, why am I sitting here? I told her I'd be right back." Whitney thought. 

Whitney finally gets back into the room with her soulmate. She vows that she would never leave again. Whitney sits there and sits there, through all of it. Whitney never left the hospital for 2 weeks while Alyssa was in here coma. Finally Alyssa wakes up. 

There was crying, there was kissing, and laughing. They were finally together again. 

"I'm so sorry that I wanted to end my life. I was inconsiderate towards you. I love you Whitney and I want to be with you forever." Alyssa cries.

-----------------

Alyssa went home with Whitney that day. They went out to lunch, and Alyssa brought up all of the stories that Whitney told her while she was in her coma. And now Whitney believes that Alyssa did listen to her while she was sleeping. They went back to their apartment, had the best sex of their lives, and then 2 weeks later Whitney found out she was pregnant. 

When Whit was 3 months pregnant, the pair got married in Coba San Lucas in Mexico and had their daughter Harper 6 months later. They now live in Houston, Texas, where Alyssa continues to play for the Dash and Whitney studies to become a lawyer. Harper Rose Engen-Naeher is now 2 and will becoming a big sister next January. That's right! Whit's pregnant again! The couple found out that they will be expecting their second child together. A boy in fact, who they will be naming Tucker Mark Engen-Naeher. 

The family couldn't be any happier together. Alyssa is now grateful for every moment she spends with her wife and kids and for every breath she breathes. We all should be. 

THE END.

HEY! THERE'S THE LAST PART OF THE CRASH. HOPE YOU LIKED IT! YOU CAN STILL REQUEST ANY TIME! 

P.S I'M DOING THE PERSONAL TAG, SO COMMENT QUESTIONS YOU'VE ALWAYS WANTED TO ASK ME! 

STAY AWESOME!