7 Happier Habits, Happier Course

It's not happy people who are grateful. But it's grateful people who are happy. – Nataly Kogan

Learn about the scientifically-proven habits that can help you feel more positive, energized, and inspired to fall in love with more small moments in your life.

About the course
7 Happier Habits is a week-long crash course in the small life changes which have been proven to impart greater happiness to people who practice them regularly. Each day of the course, our Chief Happiness Officer, Nataly Kogan, will introduce a simple habit shown to boost overall well-being. Nataly will explain the research behind why that particular practice works, and offer suggestions on how to try it out for yourself.

Along with Nataly's guidance, this course offers a very special treat (and something brand new in our courses) – each of these seven habits is something to which a member of the Happier team is already devoted, so we've put together a course of videos using our personal experiences. We don't just talk the talk; we're committed to making you happier, and that means sharing our adventures with our own happiness-boosting pursuits. We're all regular people doing regular things, simply because it makes us happier!

For every daily habit, you'll be asked to keep an open mind and try it at least once. While all seven habits are awesome happiness-builders, some may resonate more with you than others, and that's okay; try them all, then when the week is over, you can determine which ones you'd like to turn into habits of your own.
One week, seven easy ways to commit to finding more joy in your life. You have nothing to lose and happiness to gain!

Why take this course?
Unlock your best self
Being happier isn't just about being in a better mood. It's about learning how to optimize your energy and focus, be more relaxed and present, and get more of what you want out of every day.

Learn the power of tiny changes
Science shows that small, everyday actions have a greater impact on our happiness than rare, "special" events. This course will inspire you to add small actions to your life that have a huge impact.

Discover new ways to find joy
For one week, commit to trying all seven happiness ideas! Each one takes very little time and super accessible. After trying them all, pick a few to continue, or keep them all.

Why we created this course
How does the course work?
Over the next 7 days, 7 Happier Habits will demonstrate how and why certain simple practices in your daily life can have a lasting impact in your overall outlook. Don't just form new habits because you think you "should," learn which ones will truly make you happier!

Daily Reminders
We'll send you a push notification each morning to let you know that the day's content is ready and waiting for you. (We've found that some friendly reminders can be key to building new habits.)

Daily Inspiring Videos
Who better than the real-life team members at Happier to demonstrate how small, simple changes within the course of the everyday have brought about greater happiness? No actors, no sap. Just real people finding what works for them, and sharing it with you.

Daily Challenges
If we can do it, you can do it. Stick with it for one week, trying out each new habit to see how it goes. Keep on going with the ones you love, and you, too, can make happiness a habit.

7 Days of Original Content
7 Happier Habits was developed from scratch, based upon scientific research and designed to be engaging and accessible for everyone (regardless of where you are in your personal happiness journey). In just a few minutes each day you may find yourself motivated to make small but lasting changes in your life and your outlook.

 In just a few minutes each day you may find yourself motivated to make small but lasting changes in your life and your outlook

Examples

More about Nataly KoganNataly Kogan is the founder and CEO of Happier, a wellness company and a life appreciation platform, whose bite-sized, mobile courses and mobile iPhone app has been used by hundreds of thousands of people to become happier, ...

Nataly Kogan is the founder and CEO of Happier, a wellness company and a life appreciation platform, whose bite-sized, mobile courses and mobile iPhone app has been used by hundreds of thousands of people to become happier, less stressed, and more optimistic. Nataly and Happier have been featured in the New York Times, Fortune, New York Magazine, Time, and many others and is a sought out speaker and expert on happiness.

Nataly immigrated to the US with her family when she was 13 years old and learned first hand that it's possible to find small happy moments in even the most difficult of circumstances. A busy working mom always finding new ways to juggle, Nataly is on a mission to inspire millions of people to stop saying "I'll be happy when..." and start saying "I'm happier now because..."

About Nataly and Happier

Nataly Kogan is the founder and CEO of Happier, a life appreciation platform to help you live life more awesome. Happier's mobile app has been used by hundreds of thousands of people to become happier, less stressed, and more optimistic. Nataly has been featured in the New York Times, Fortune, New York Magazine, Time, and many others and is a sought out speaker and expert on happiness.

Nataly immigrated to the US with her family when she was 13 years old and learned firsthand that it's possible to find small happy moments in even the most difficult of circumstances. She created Happier to help inspire millions of people to stop saying,

"I'll be happy when..." and start saying "I am happier now because."
7 Happier Habits - Courses - Happier

Learn about the scientifically-proven habits that can help you feel more positive, energized, and inspired to fall in...
www.happier.com