Happiness, Mental Wellbeing & Mental Health

Happier, Gratitude Journal, Happiness app

Here's some basic info along with some interesting yet helpful videos around the source itself.

We created Happier with one mission in mind: To help you find more moments of joy, kindness, and meaning in your everyday life.

Our mobile gratitude sharing app and video wellness courses are inspired by scientific research that shows how gratitude, mindfulness, and staying connected to people you care about create the foundation for a happier and healthier life. (Check it out if you're curious.)

We believe that happiness isn't a feeling, but rather, a muscle that we all have and can exercise and improve through regular practice. We hope you'll make developing your happiness muscle a priority and we're here to help.

A note from our founder, Nataly Kogan

Nataly Kogan Hi there and welcome!
Happier is a very personal project for me, which grew out of my experience as a refugee to the US and my subsequent journey to find genuine happiness. I took many wrong turns, spent decades chasing the BIG HAPPY through achievements and success, trying to run away from any negative feelings of pain, sadness, or stress that I felt.

What I've learned is that genuine happiness is not the lack of negative emotions. It comes from allowing ourselves to feel all that we feel, to accept ourselves and the world as it is, and then, from that as a starting point, to practice gratitude, kindness, and awareness that will help us grow the seed of genuine joy we all have inside.
Happiness isn't a state, or a feeling, and it doesn't come from the outside.

It's a skill we can all practice, a muscle we can develop, and all our efforts at Happier are aimed at helping you do it and have some fun while you're at it.

In the spirit of sharing, here is an article I wrote on my 40th birthday about 40 lessons I've learned about being happier: 40 lessons in happiness for my younger self. (And if you'd like to learn more about how my journey as a Russian immigrant led to creating Happier, here's my TED talk.)

Life is made of moments. Choose to create and share the happy ones.
With gratitude,
Nataly

- https://www.happier.com/about

- https://www.happier.com/app/courses

- https://www.happier.com/app/community

How are you liking this first video on Nataly Kogan's creation of the Happier app?

Are you enjoying what your learning here?