Nataly Kogan

"Life is made of moments. Choose to create and collect the happy ones."
Hey, I'm Nataly. This is my story.

I'm an entrepreneur, speaker, coach, and author passionate about helping people design and live their lives to be what they genuinely want.

I founded Happier, Inc. after my own chase of happiness based on achievement and success failed and I turned to science to understand what truly leads to a happier life. Through our mobile apps and innovative wellness courses, we've helped nearly a million people create and discover small awesome moments in their lives. What I've learned from having the privilege to help thousands of people live a more meaningful, fuller life has been incredible and has become the basis for my coaching practice.

Before Happier I was a digital media executive, a venture investor, and an analyst with McKinsey & Co. in NYC. (I managed to squeeze in a few more start-ups in there, including a student-publishing company I ran with my husband from our tiny NYC apartment, but that's a longer story.)

When I was 13 years old my family and I came as refugees from Russia to the United States. This experience of struggle and triumph and more struggle came to shape a great deal of what and who I am – and was in many ways the foundation for everything I've done since.

https://happier.wistia.com/medias/0kve3pbvbb