Bella Loves Happier & Suggests New Changes

Happy that you're taking time out of your busy schedule to read my posts.

Hello. I've been using Happier for almost 4 years now and love to report that it has changed and impacted myself and my life greatly in ways I never knew until I discovered new awesome, inspiring, helpful features of the happy community.

It has helped me learn new things about recovering from mental illness and living with it. I've met some happier users in the happier community who live with mental illness whether they have a mental condition and/or have family and/or friends who live with mental illness. And it has made me feel so great that there are people who are in the same boat and can help each other out and can be there for each other for support.

On top of that, I'd like to add that I think a new improvement for Happier would be to have a search section to be able to search new users easily. A user in the happier community shared a screenshot of a new happier user who posted about wanting to meet others in the happier community with mental illness. I do have her screenshot still and have made two happier moments about this. And would really like to follow her and be able to tag her with happier moments that I want her to be a part of.

And also, I'd like to know of ways we can communicate with other happier users. Once I'm able to locate her happier profile on Happier, I'll tag her in a happy moment and request or ask for her email or another form or method of communicating: email, iMessage, Twitter, Facebook, Tumblr, Instagram, Facetime, etc.

Please take this into further thinking and planning. Please email me at: laurenannabelle@hotmail.com to update me or send an email of the new update/improvement, please. Thank you.

Thank you all for reading my message! Have a great day! Keep using Happier to continue impacting and changing your lives like it has mine and many others too!