Everyday Grateful, Happier Course

with Nataly Kogan
A 21-day mobile course to help you build a daily gratitude habit and feel more positive, optimistic, and less stressed. (Yes, it's that awesome.)

About the course
Everyday Grateful is a 3-week interactive, 100% mobile course to help you make gratitude part of your everyday life and develop a more grateful mindset. It's founded in more than 11,000 research studies that show how doing this can improve your well-being. We've designed the course to take just a few minutes each day, so you can fit it into your busy life and included tons of helpful tips, inspiring content, and zero preachy stuff.

Why take this course?
Feel joyful and positive
Practicing gratitude leads to feeling joyful and optimistic. You can actually train your brain to be more positive!

Feel less stressed
Gratitude research shows that feeling thankful helps you feel significantly less stressed and anxious.

Sleep better
Yep, you read this right: Practicing gratitude can actually help you sleep better and longer.

Why we created this course

What's included in the course?
"Every day has at least one tiny small moment you can appreciate. (Even the really tough ones)." – Nataly Kogan

Daily updates:Daily gratitude activity

Daily updates:
Daily gratitude activity.
Every day we'll ask you to complete a simple gratitude activity and let us know you've done it.

Helpful reminders.
We'll send you a push notification to remind you to do your daily activity. (We've found it's a lot easier to stick to a habit if you have a reminder to do it.)

Insightful tips and advice.
We'll keep you motivated and suggest fun and simple ways to make gratitude part of your daily life. (No boring preachy stuff, we promise.)

Awesome content:Inspiring videos

Awesome content:
Inspiring videos.
To kick off each week we will send you a short video from Nataly to energize and encourage you to keep up with your gratitude habit.

Fun reads.
Quotes to make you think, videos to make you smile, short articles to help you learn. Every day there will be something awesome waiting after you complete your activity.

A supportive coach standing by.
If you feel stuck or need an extra nudge of encouragement, you'll be able to email Nataly to get some advice. She's inspired hundreds of thousands of people and will be excited to hear from you!

More about Nataly KoganNataly Kogan is the founder and CEO of Happier, a wellness company and a life appreciation platform, whose bite-sized, mobile courses and mobile iPhone app has been used by hundreds of thousands of people to become happier, ...

Nataly Kogan is the founder and CEO of Happier, a wellness company and a life appreciation platform, whose bite-sized, mobile courses and mobile iPhone app has been used by hundreds of thousands of people to become happier, less stressed, and more optimistic. Nataly and Happier have been featured in the New York Times, Fortune, New York Magazine, Time, and many others and is a sought out speaker and expert on happiness.

Nataly immigrated to the US with her family when she was 13 years old and learned first hand that it's possible to find small happy moments in even the most difficult of circumstances. A busy working mom always finding new ways to juggle, Nataly is on a mission to inspire millions of people to stop saying "I'll be happy when..." and start saying "I'm happier now because..."

About Nataly and Happier...
Nataly Kogan is the founder and CEO of Happier, a life appreciation platform to help you live life more awesome. Happier's mobile app has been used by hundreds of thousands of people to become happier, less stressed, and more optimistic. Nataly has been featured in the New York Times, Fortune, New York Magazine, Time, and many others and is a sought out speaker and expert on happiness.

Nataly immigrated to the US with her family when she was 13 years old and learned firsthand that it's possible to find small happy moments in even the most difficult of circumstances. She created Happier to help inspire millions of people to stop saying "I'll be happy when..." and start saying "I am happier now because."
Everyday Grateful - Courses - Happier

A 21-day mobile course to help you build a daily gratitude habit and feel more positive, optimistic, and less stressed....
www.happier.com