Attitude Gratitude, Happier Course

with Nataly Kogan

A 10-day interactive course filled with tips, inspiration, and strategies to focus on, appreciate, and enhance more of the small positive moments in your everyday life.

About the course
Attitude: Gratitude is a 10-day interactive course to help you develop a more grateful mindset and feel more joy every day. The course is grounded in more than 11,000 research studies that show how pausing to appreciate the moments and people in your life can help you improve your overall well-being, reduce stress, and make you happier.

We've designed this course with your busy schedule in mind – you can complete it in just a few minutes a day, on the web or your iPhone. Oh, and it's a lot of fun and absolutely zero preachy advice. That's a promise.

Why take this course?
Feel more joyful every day
Thousands of studies show that developing a more grateful mindset helps you feel more positive and optimistic. "It's not happier people who are grateful, it's grateful people who are happier."

Increase your emotional resilience
Getting into a habit of pausing to appreciate the positive moments in your day and expressing gratitude to others helps to lessen the impact of the negative experiences and daily stress we all encounter.

Develop better relationships
Many studies show that expressing gratitude to others and approaching people with a more positive mindset helps to improve all interpersonal relationships, from your significant other to your colleagues at work.

Why we created this course
"When I was younger, my parents and I immigrated to the US from Russia, and I went through a really difficult experience. This left me wanting to become happy, and I tried to get there by focusing on accomplishments, success, making money – doing all the things I thought happiness required.

When this didn't work (I had the money and the success, but not the happiness), I turned to science. It turns out that pausing to appreciate the small positive moments we can all find on even the toughest of days is what reliably leads to a more joyful, positive mindset. Making intentional gratitude part of my life was incredibly powerful, and it inspired me to found Happier and create this course. I hope to inspire you to realize that you have the capacity to be happier – not necessarily 100% happy, but happier – on both good days and difficult days. All you have to do is pause to express gratitude for the treasured moments and people in your life." – Nataly Kogan, co-founder and CEO of Happier

How does the course work?
Attitude: Gratitude is available to you wherever you are, on the web or your iPhone, whenever is convenient for you.

How does the course work?Attitude: Gratitude is available to you wherever you are, on the web or your iPhone, whenever is convenient for you

Daily updated
Daily gratitude activity.
Every day we'll ask you to complete a simple gratitude activity and let us know you've done it.

Helpful reminders
We'll send you a push notification to remind you to do your daily activity. (We've found it's a lot easier to stick to a habit if you have a reminder to do it.)
Insightful tips and advice.
We'll keep you motivated and suggest fun and simple ways to make gratitude part of your daily life.

Awesome content

Inspiring original videos
Nataly will share her path to gratitude and keep you motivated through personal videos.

Fun reads and links
Quotes to make you think, work from others to inspire, short articles to help you learn – there will always be content there to energize you after your daily activity.

A supportive coach standing by.
If you feel stuck or need an extra nudge of encouragement, you'll be able to email Nataly to get some advice. She's inspired hundreds of thousands of people, and is always excited to hear from fellow gratitude seekers!

More about Nataly Kogan
Nataly Kogan is the founder and CEO of Happier, a leading happiness and wellness company, whose mobile app has been used by hundreds of thousands of people to learn and practice daily actions to help them be happier in their everyday lives. Nataly and Happier have been featured in the New York Times, The Wall Street Journal, Fortune, New York Magazine, Time, and many others.

Nataly immigrated to the US with her family when she was 13 years old, and learned firsthand that it's possible to find small happy moments during even the most difficult of circumstances. A busy working mom always finding new ways to juggle, Nataly is on a mission to inspire millions of people to stop saying "I'll be happy when..." and start saying "I'm happier now because..."

About Nataly and Happier

Nataly Kogan is the founder and CEO of Happier, a life appreciation platform to help you live life more awesome. Happier's mobile app has been used by hundreds of thousands of people to become happier, less stressed, and more optimistic. Nataly has been featured in the New York Times, Fortune, New York Magazine, Time, and many others and is a sought out speaker and expert on happiness.

Nataly immigrated to the US with her family when she was 13 years old and learned firsthand that it's possible to find small happy moments in even the most difficult of circumstances. She created Happier to help inspire millions of people to stop saying "I'll be happy when..." and start saying "I am happier now because."