Happier Logic

So we're talking about this idea like a make happier makeover and I have to tell you want to think I have a really hard time with is doing nice things for myself. I always feel guilty saying this right I was like all you're running around like a crazy you should go like you know a day is fine. Oh my god my god no no that's a whole day, divide all the stuff.

I have heard people say that if you want to feel better and become happier, just something nice for someone else and that's great and I've seen the bumper sticker and I totally but I think even more powerful to you, instead of doing something nice for someone else even someone you don't know why not do something nice for yourself?

I think it's very hard to swallow. But I think most women are busy probably taking care of the family the kids their husbands for the working full-time is the last thing you're thinking is that I'm gonna go to a spa for a day and maybe but do I was pissed off last and you never took time to take care of you.

You just really continually sending a message to yourself saying you're not worth it you don't deserve it you're less and less and you're not gonna be as good of a mom and nothing is better than employer a boss.

It's really important subconsciously that you send a message to yourself that you're worth it. It's like those L'Oréal commercials there so that really true. It may seem a little selfish at first take in hour out of your week or day to do something for you. It is really important so you can figure it taken care of either.

You know it's like Saturdays I go to this hip hop yoga class. Which is my favourite hour but I feel really guilty because I also have a daughter and on weekends I like to be with her. And I actually said to her, Mia I can't decide. Should I go and she said that go, you always come out of there so happy. Right, I think that is what you're talking about. (Carson: It's a worthwhile investment).

It seems so selfish.

A lot of science behind it.

This is really easy. This is your like on-guilty do something for yourself pampering moment and maybe start out with ten minutes. Something quick and easy that's just about you. It could be a mani-pedi, it could be a neck-shoulder massage, do something a small amount of time, small amount of monitoring investment but really rewarding because you need to do something that says "that you're worthy and your important and you need to be taken care of." Easy!