Tour. (Zayn)

"right there you go (y/n), on tour with one direction!" said steve, my manager. i smiled at him before standing up and walking out of the long wooden conference hall we were sat in with one directions' manager.

i walked out trying to hold in my excitement but i was pretty bad at it once i was out of the room i was told later that day i would meet them all and there family's but first i phoned my parents.

***

"hello lovely!" smiled harry as i knocked on his door, he stepped aside to let me in. his house was modern and big just what i expected.

"hi!" i said adjusting my dress, it was black and white with skulls and bones on it, not what i normally wear but i liked it.

"this way!" he was almost singing as we walked past his living room in to his kitchen and then to his backyard.

looking around i knew who every one was, in the corner was louis and eleanor. then zayn and perrie with their kids there was also niall and their hair stylist lou.

"hi Y/N"waved niall, i walked over to him. he gave me a hot dog and pushed me alone the line to meet every one.

once i had hugged each person and they told me how pleased i was touring with them i was left with zayn. perrie was talking to el and louis leaving us two alone for a while. "im really excited for you to come on tour with us!" he said

i agreed and soon the conversation moved on to my boyfriend, "no i dont think i've had one for a while really! i mean i wanted to focus on my singing and stuff!" i smiled

"have you thought about maybe having a boyfriend?" he winked, did he just wink at me?

i laughed at him, "yeah i think i would!" i smiled as harry came running over.

*3 weeks later*

"you ready?" smiled niall as i ran down the road with my suit case being dragged behind me. niall was laughing his head of by the time i got to the bus, "you can go in your own bus or come in our bus!" he said still laughing.

"i'll come in yours!" i said

with niall's help i was soon in the bus with my bag stuffed next to the spare bed. "where should i sleep then?" i asked taking a seat on there red sofa. zayn slid next to me so our thighs were touching, he gave me a wink before coming so close to my face i could taste his breath.

"you can share with me!" he smirked. i laughed awkwardly not know what to do. harry sat on the other side of me quickly he turned on the tv to play fifa.

***

i ran off stage to let the boys start their part of the concert. as i was going down the stairs i heard my name being called from the stage. walking back to the stage i heard zayn calling me, i walked ot to stage just as they were singing little things.

zayn took my hand and pulled my to centre stage, we both sat on the floor was he sang his solo. throughout the song zayn's eyes didn't fall off mine, he poured him self in to me as the song carried on.

***

our lips came crashing together making zayn fall to the bed, his arm quickly wrapped around my body pulling us even closer. i moved my hips in to zayn's forcing us to moan in pleasure. after fiddling with his belt for a little bit his jeans finally fell to the floor. flipping me over zayn kissed down my body whilst taking off my shirt, once he had reached my pants he kissed them once before coming back up to my face, our lips were inches away when he said "we have to be quick so no playing!" he said kissing my lips before pulling down my pants.

i pulled down his boxers to revile his huge boner. laying down he kissed me once before slamming in to me . i screamed out in pleasure as the rush started. he pumped in and out of getting faster each time, the pleasure started taking over my body. zayn started to sweat over me as he deeper in side, digging my nails in to zayns back i screamed his name, letting my juices fall over him. he groaned before falling on top of me. both of us we're gasping as the door flew open.

"zayn love i've put the kid-"perrie stopped when she saw us. quickly jumping up i wrapped my self with a sheet before running out.

*the next day*

i was tip toeing around the hotel trying not to bump in to any one or even be seen by anyone. after hours of being in my room i though maybe a walk would calm down. running down the stairs i made it in to the reception with out any one seeing me until i had to wait for a bodyguard.

perrie came running towards me pushing against the wall "you little slut!" she screamed, "i hope you know you've fucking ruined my relationship!"

"im sorry i just didn-"

"your just a fucking slut and no body fuck will every want you!" she stormed off the other way.

running back up to my room tears started to flood my eyes making it impossible to see. just as i was about to get in to my bed there was a knock at my door, zayn wandered in with his head held low.

"baby dont worry!" he said coming under the covers with me, he wrapped me in his warmth. "every thing gunna be alright!" he smiled as he kissed my forehead. the tears started to stop just as zayn stopped speaking, he had away of all the worry leaving me.