"Im home" (Zayn)

Your P.O.V

I blankly stared at the T.V, the movie playing instantly while I didn't concentrate at all, but one scene caught my eye..

The sex scene, I groaned at the sight of watching this because it reminds me of Zayn who was currently away on tour, he told me he'll come home within a month though I miss him so much than you'll ever imagine. I kept staring at the screen suddenly turning horny causing me to switch the tv off in frustration.

"Fucking hell" I mumbled getting up from the seat quickly rushing upstairs then to the shared bedroom between me and Zayn. I slowly stripped down my clothes leaving them on the floor as I climbed on the bed getting myself comfortable on it.

Once I laid down, I spread my legs licking on my finger then sliding it down to my clit, I attached my finger starting to rub myself slowly closing my eyes letting out a soft moan escape from my slightly parted lips. I began to speed up my pace deciding to slide one finger in.

Once I slid a finger, I started moving them in and out moans slipping out from my mouth, I soon slid another finger in repeating my action squeezing my eyes shut as my other hand went to grab on my breast massaging it slowly.

Third Person's P.O.V.

While you were touching yourself Zayn was currently in the car almost reaching his and your shared house. Once the car stopped across the house he immediately opened the door quickly taking the suitcases and his bags out from the car slowly entering the house with it. He took a deep breath making sure to lock the front door as he stepped in the house admiring it, smiling at some change of the furniture the way he liked but all he could care about was to be in your arms right away.

He looked around the house silently so that he could surprise you, he slowly walked upstairs without making any noise but that's when he heard your moans causing his eyes to widen slightly, all the thoughts started digging in his mind

"Is she cheating on me with another guy?"

"So she betrayed me?"

"Is she leaving me for him?"

"Is she-"

His thoughts got cut off by looking at the sight of you touching yourself, his eyes softened once he caught you. "Well well well, this is a lovely greeting" he spoke making you jump up from the bed "Zayn!" you yelled blood rushing through your cheek revealing a bright red color on your chin "W-What are you doing here? I thought you were coming back next month?" you mumbled pulling up the sheet to cover your body from embarrassment although he saw you naked god knows how many times.

"Well our schedule changed, I didn't tell you cause I wanted to surprise you but guess you surprised me instead" he smirked at the last line, your cheek turned redder each second which he found it adorable but you thought you looked like a tomato causing you to bury your face in your arms trying to escape from his gaze.

You heard him walk closer to you sitting on the empty space on the bed beside you "Babe look at me" he spoke softly as you peeked an eye on him still embarrassed from the scene you showed him.

"No need to feel embarrassed, I liked it" he winked at you wrapping his arms around your bare body pulling you closer to him "I'll take care for this" he whispered in your ear moving the sheet away laying you down on the bed "Too much clothes though" you mumbled helping him remove his shirt as he worked on unbuckling his belt.

He got out from the bed throwing the belt on the floor unzipping his jeans removing it down leaving him only in his boxers. You could see his bulge growing through the soft fabric which made your wetness grow as he climbed back on the bed hovering on top of you leaning in to attach his lips against yours.