Taking turns (Harry and Liam)

"Liam!" I called from our shared bedroom in the hotel.

"Hold on babe Harry's over!" Liam called back and I shook my head. I didn't want to see Harry because he made fun of me and Liam's sex life yesterday and I yelled at him and got off the bus.

"Babe. Harry is here to apologize." Liam said peeking his head out into the bedroom. I sighed and nodded my head.

Harry came into the room and he looked down.

"I'm sorry Nahna. I don't hVe the right to judge you and Liam's sex life." He said and I nodded my head and got out from bed.

"You know what Harry you don't! Liam and I have plenty of sex and just because we don't do it every fucking second doesn't mean that we don't have it at all. For all you know I'm an animal in bed!" I yelled and Liam came forward and smiled.

"Babe-"

"What!" I yelled and Harry was starting at me.

"Your in your pajamas." Liam said and I looked down I was in his big shirt and nothing else under.

"Sorry." I said and he laughed and Harry smiled.

"Liam why don't we prove to Harry how adventurous our sex life is." I said and he smiled and nodded his head.

Liam and I have talked about having a threesome just not when and with who. But why not now?

"What?" Harry asked cofused.

"A threesome Styles. What else would it be?" I asked as I undressed Liam and he took off his big shirt on me leaving me naked.

"Shit Nahna." Harry panted out and I nodded my head proud to show off the body that Liam gets to fuck.

"So babe how do you want this?" Liam asked as his hands roamed over y breast lightly and carefully squeezing my nipples between his fingers. Liam loved to tease me.

"I want for you guys to take turns. Either fucking me or eating me out. You guys pick." I whispered leaning on Liam and Harry quickly got undressed.

"Harry care to do the honors?" Liam asked and I was confused but Harry seemed to understand and quickly made his way over to me rubbing my clit with his whole palm and I yelped in quick pleasure causing me to become more wet.

"God dammit!" I moaned out and Harry laughed while Liam bit down on my neck.

"On the bed now." Liam mumbled and the both pushed me into the bed. I laid down and spread my legs.

"Harry watch and learn." Liam said before attacking my sex furiously making me grabbed his hair and pull him closer.

"Fuck!" I yelled and I felt myself coming and that's when Liam stopped and I whined. Liam lightly kissed my lips and smiled.

"Harry your turn." Liam said as he walked away and sat on the extra seat we had in the room. Harry lined his face up and did the same thing Liam did but his mouth was much larger and I knew I wouldn't last long.

"Harry I'm so-FUCK!" I yelled as I came hard and squirted on his face. Liam moaned and I noticed he came into his hand. Harry stood and was quickly pumping himself and he soon came into his hand looking at me the whole time. Harry nodded his head with happiness.

"I apologize and I'll just leave you guys alone. Hopefully we can do this another time." He said and I laughed as he grabbed his clothes and left the room.

"You squirted on Harry." Liam stated and I could tell he was upset.

"That's only because you warmed me up. I've squirted so many times with you Liam no need to be jealous." I said while he climbed over me and smiled before lightly kissing me.

"I think you should make it up to me though." He said as I laughed.

"I have no problem with that. But if any other of your friends talk about our sex life I'm not having sex with them. This was just a one time thing. Agreed?" I asked and he nodded his head and answering me by kissing me passionately.