Hot sex (Zayn)

The room was dark and dimmed barely any light but just enough to see what we are doing, you can hear The Weekend playing in the background, we were sitting on the sofa. My head resting on his shoulder watching him carefully as he grind the plant into dust.
We have been at his for about a couple of hours now, he came into the house wanting to relax and of course I offered him a way.
Who knew that the day i saw him at a friends house for the first time, in the circle, chilling with us that it would lead into a 2 year relationship. I could still remember him trying to do some tricks, i sat beside him and helped him,
"No, try to leave it in your mouth and then just open slightly and then inhale slowly, you have to take your time" I suggested, he looked at me with a smirk on is face.
"Babe" his voice knocked me back down to earth he looked back at me with the same smirk "You're not spacing are you?" he asked you just smiled i just buried my face into the cork of his neck
"Done yet?" i asked
"Yeah here" he handed the blunt to me, i placed it in between my lips he ,took the lighter and lit it. I inhaled, it, it felt nice, i left it the smoke in my mouth for a while and then made my lips into the shape of a O and a little blow to make a circle and blew it to Zayn, he just turned away and chuckled.
I handed it back to him, now he laid his head on the sofa as he took a hit from it. while i placed my head in his lap looking up at him and smiled.
"What?" he asked with smoke still in his mouth
i shook my head "Nothing" i sat up and looked at him and took my leg and moved it on the other side so i would be straddled him, i leaned down he parted his lips and i did the same thing, he blew the smoke into my mouth.
He smiled at me while i blew the smoke up in the air, his hand went across my waist, he place the blunt down int he ashtray and looked at me.
His hand came up to my neck and pulled me down to him and our lips touched and collided with each others, he bit on my bottom lip, i groaned with he did this.
I rolled my hips into his, he let go and i place my hands on either side of his head, "Mmmm, we haven't done this in a while," he said and kissed my neck,
"I know, i miss this" i said unbuttoning his shirt, his hands started to move up my waist and underneath my shirt to cup my breast of my bra. Zayn, found the spot under my neck, i gasped, my hands found they're way up into his hair.
He bit down on the spot, i knew he was marking me, he always loved doing this know that i was his and no one's else. His lips left my neck and he took off my shirt and thew it, he sat up a little to take off his and went back.
i grounded my now wet center on him, i looked at him and bit my lip, he groaned a bit.
I started to with his jeans unbuttoning them, while still grinding on him,
"Get up baby" he said, i stood up in front of him, he dragged my shorts with my panties down with them, his hands went up and down my legs and up my ass grabbing it and pulling me back on top of him.
I giggled a bit, he just smiled up at me "God, i love you" he said i just smiled at him and kissed him, i unzipped him and pulled his pants down that his dick popped out and slapped against his stomach.
"Ooo, babe you're wet" he said i nodded "Come on, get on it" he said i lifted myself and placed him at my entrance, and snaked down onto him, i let out a shaky moan.
"Fuck babe ya feel so good" he said, he lifted my hips up and brought them back down, i started to bounce on my own gripping the sofa.
"Shit Zayn, harder" i said and he obeyed he started to thrust up into me, i yelled out in pleasure
"God, Zayn yes right there" i said and laid my head on his chest he took a hold of my waist and went faster.
"I'm not going to last" i warned him "Its ok my love, let it go" he whispered
i grabbed onto his shoulders and buried my head into the cork of his neck and cam with a shout. A few moments later Zayn followed.
We sat there panting, he pulled himself out of me, i moaned from the loss, "I love you too, Zayn" i said and kissed him.
He smiled and sat up real quick and came back, with the lighter and the blunt, he put it in-between his lips and lit it.

(Hiya!! Im excited to watch transformers on Wednesday with my family. Yehey! Lol I'm just really jumpy today maybe because I've got a 2k + votes yehey!! Lol btw thanks very much for voting and becoming a fan. It means a lot! And thanks for the comments that making me feel like a good writer ;)) enjoy!

I love you all beautiful people ;))