You have sex in a pool or lake (Harry)

You had a really important swimming competition the next day, so you asked your boyfriend, Harry, to lend you his house pool. You were wearing your professional swimsuit, your swimming cap and your googles. In your opinion you looked like an alien, but Harry always said it made you look sexy.
-"Ok, one more"- You say starting to swim into the other side of the pool.
-"Don't you think you should take a break?" - You hear a masculine voice while you were swimming stopping and seeing Harry completely naked.
-"Wow" - You said taking off your swim glasses and looking at him. - "And what kind of break are you thinking of? " - You knew perfectly what he was thinking.
He looked at you with a cheeky smile jumping in the pool and coming to the surface of the pool with his curls all wet and perfectly falling on this face.
He came close to you grabbing you on your waist.
- "Well, what about a little morning sex?" - He says with a lovely smile.
You raised your eyebrow looking at him.
- "I have a really important swimming competition Hazza, If I don't practice I"- He interrupted you
- " I know Kitten." - His hand went you or hair taking of your bathing cap and letting your fair fall perfectly. - "But I miss you" - He did a sad face starting to give you little kisses on your check
- "We have been up all night Harry." - You looked at him biting your lip
- "And we have been apart for more than 2 hours, that's too much!" - He leaned his forehead on yours and you could see his beautiful emerald eyes. He looked at you with passionate eyes making you fall right into him.
You kissed his lips and he made a cheeky smile against your lips. His hands went behind your back unzipping your swimsuit and he take off gently kissing your neck.
- "You're beautiful (Y/N) "- He says while his hands went up and down your body. You moan when he pressed you against the swimming pull and he hands went on your breasts massaging them. You lean your head on this shoulder moaning against his skin
He lips moved down to your chest as he kissed and licked all over before taking one of your aching nipples in his mouth. With your hands you grabbed his curls and your head went back. It was amazing how everytime he touched you it felt like it was the first time, and you wanted him more, and more.
He stopped licking your nipples that were already as hard as it could be and his fingers went on your mouth as he bit his lip looking at you.
- "Suck it." - He said horny as ever.
You could feel his genital on your crouch as you start licking and sucking his fingers slowly always staring at his eyes. He was with a pleasure face and licking his lips.
- "Good Kitten" - He said taking his fingers from your mouth and putting into you hard and fast.
- "God Harry" - You groan loud and scratch his back with your nails.
He started with movements in and out, everytime deeper, stimulating your g spot over and over. Your walls tightened around his fingers and he knew you were close.
- "Wait a little longer" - He said kissing your lips as you moan on his mouth.

You were at your limit, all your body was burning as hell.
He fingered you faster and faster and you couldn't take any longer groaning as loud as you could.
- "You look perfect when you come" - He said with a pleasure smile kissing you.
- "You are killing me" - You say breathing fast and felling your heart about to explode.
- "I love you." - He said looking you right in the eyes and making you turn around against the pool wall.
- "This isn't comfortable at"- You were about to finish talking when you felt his penis go right inside you from behind - "Fuck" - You moan grabbing the edges of the pool strongly.
He started going fast and deeply and he head was resting on your shoulder. You were overwhelmed with pleasure moaning faster and louder.
-"Come on, you love it." -He says in a deep and week voice in your ear as he made you go against the pool wall harder as he went deeper.
You pull your head back laying on this shoulder as he grabbed your hips tightly.
- "I'm almost." - He moan on your ear and you could feel his heart was beating fast too
- "Wait a little longer" - You quoted him with a smile. He laughed groaning next trying to hold on the best he could.
- "Oh god (Y/N)" - He moan loud and you smile with pleasure.
You knew he couldn't hold it anymore and when he came you both climax only hearing you both groaning and with heaven breathe.
- "You can practice now" - He said with a cheeky smile giving you a kiss on your check

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -