It's too much. (Zayn)

You entered the small flat, trying desperately not to make a sound that would trigger your late arrival home.

Knowing Zayn, he'd be angry if he knew you were just getting home. But you were at a friends birthday party and it ended later than you thought.

The second you take off the heels that were aching your feet, you could hear the light switch click.
Looking up, you see your boyfriend, arms crossed, his dark brows furrowed.

"Are you just getting home?"

Zayn's voice was rough and the way he tilted his head to the side and the way his jaw moved made it painfully obvious he was annoyed with you.

You had been going out a lot lately and coming home late.

But you'd promised you'd come home early tonight.

"Zayn, I'm sorry the party ended a little later than I thought."

Zayn rolls his eyes, his bare chest rising as he sighs deeply.

You thought he'd argue, cause a huge uproar.

Instead, he closes the distance between you two. Holding your jaw in his hands.

"I'm not mad...I just wanted you home earlier..."

He murmurs, before roughly smashing his lips against yours.

You were taken aback at the sudden force of his kiss, it was so unlike him.

His tongue was massaging yours, while his hands worked it's way around your waist, back, chest.

"Mhmn Zayn.."

You whine, biting your lip as you listen to his labored breathing.

He spins you around until your back is against his chest, then, he pushes you violently against the wall that was covered in photos of friends and family.

You press your palms hard against the ivory painted wall, gasping as Zayn pulled up your dress and practically tore off your underwear.

"Naughty girls get punished."

He growls, licking your earlobe. Reaching around and squeezing your breasts harshly.

"Zaynn.."

You cry, he presses his erection against the hollow of your lower back, the feeling of it caused your already wet center to practically explode.

"Zayn- please, please.."

"Please what?"

Zayn grabs you by the jaw again, forcing you to look at him.

His deep brown eyes glare into yours, you were beyond turned on.

He reaches around and begins to rub your clit with two of his talented fingers, making circular motions, licking at your tongue whenever you gasped or cried out.

"You like that?"

He asks, kissing your shoulder.

"Y-yes- !"

You groan once you feel the head of his member rubbing up and down your dripping pussy.

Without warning he enters you, pounding every ounce of himself inside your tight body, you cried begging for more and more.

He held your hips tightly, digging his nails into your hipbones, tears blurred your vision as that tight, burning knot in your stomach began to flare.

"I'm so close- Zayn!"

You grunted as you came, clenching around him.

Zayn pulls out, turning you around to face him and lifting you, wrapping your legs around his waist.

You were lost at his actions.

"We're not finished yet."

Zayn says entering you again, you groan, your body was still sensitive and weak from the previous orgasm.

"Z-Zayn it's too much.."

You let out small sobs and grunts, that only egged on his actions, your walls clenched around him, milking him for everything he had.

He let out profanities, his lips were wet and warm, his dark eyes were focused on you. His hands held you securely around him and his entire face was tinted a shade of red that complimented him well.

His cock rubbed against a certain spot inside you that made your heart beat 3x faster than before.

"Fuck-"

You knew he was close, his thrusts were sloppy and quick.

He comes, letting out a sigh of relief, he sets you down.

"Let's go to bed."

Zayn pulls his sweat pants back up.

You on the other hand were still trying to catch your breath and get over the earth shattering orgasms you'd just encountered.

-------------1---------------2----------------3
(Hiya!! So some of you guys are asking if the requested imagines are now open, well its not open yet but like I said you can already send a request so i can work on it.. But i will try to do it next week or so because I'm so busy this week and next week cause we have a lot of things to do in school, like filming and all that crap. Soooo i hope you guys enjoyed reading my books and yeah thank you!!)