You have sex in a pool or lake (zayn)

"-Come on babe, just try it!" - Zayn said sitting on some chairs close to the pool with a pot cigarette on his right hand.
-"Thank you, but no thank you." - You were going closer to the pool and taking off your summer dress leaving a bikini your boyfriend had bought for you.
He putted he cigarette in his mouth making the smoke go on the air erasing the cigarette after.
-"You look stunning on that bikini I bought you" - He said with a high smile on his face.
You looked at him shaking your head.
- "You really should stop smoking that stuff" - You say getting gently and slowly in the pool
He gets up wearing his swimming shorts and going behind you grabbing on your waist.
- "You said it was sexy when I smoked. " - He says in your ear kissing your neck gently.
-"And it is" - You sigh turning around to face him making your faces so close your lips almost touch. - "But I'm worried about you Bradford Badboi."
He laughs kissing your lips and holding you tightly.
- "I love you (Y/N)" - He says pressing open mouth kisses across your neck going down on your chest. His hands were grabbing you on your butt as he started taking off your bikini bra with his mouth, with some trouble but after a while successfully.
You did a small laugh as his struggle biting your lip when you felt his tong all over your breasts stopping on your right nipple licking him and sucking. You looked down and the water that only reached his knees so you putted your hands on his torso starting to lick slowly. He moans biting his sexy lip as his hands went on your hair. You started going low with your tongue into his V lines.
You looked up at him with a cheeky smile.
- "Are you really going to do that?" - He asked you turned on as ever. You could see his erection already in his shorts.
- "There's a first time for everything" - You looked at him biting his lip as your tongue licked his V lines and as you grabbed with your teeth his shorts taking them down slowly.
He was already pretty hard so you start licking the tip of his penis as he moaned.
-"Fuck (Y/N)" - He moaned making pressure on your head to go all the way.
You putted all his manhood on your mouth doing movements in and out and going as deeper as you could choking sometimes.
-"Fuck me, you are amazing babe" - He says grabbing you hair hard and groaning.
He was going harder and harder and it was getting hard for you to go deep but you tried your best. You were determinate to making him feel as good as he made you. He grabbed your hair with more pressure and moan louder and you knew we was about to come.
-"Dear god" - He moans with sweat all over his body as he cum in your mouth
You swallow all his juice standing up again facing him that was with a pleasure face.
He grabbed you harder on your hips and you moan as your body went against him. One of his hands went down on your sweet area touching you.
-"I make you already that wet?" - He says in a sexy voice in your ear.
You scratch his back felling your down area burning.
-"It's the pool water" - You answer.
-"You naughty liar." - He says grabbing with one hand your butt tightly and with another starting to finger you deeply and fast.
-"Zayn" - You moan on his neck as he stimulated your g spot over and over making all your body burn with pleasure.
You were overwhelming with the feeling of his fingers in side you and his breath on your skin.
-"You ready babe?" - He asked on your hear
-"Yes"- You said with a weak voice.
He takes of his fingers grabbing your hips and making his genital go inside you slowly and starting to thrust his hips against yours.
"- Come on Badboi, you can do it faster" - You begged on his ear
He smiled making the movements go faster and faster, as your hips were slamming against yours. You make your head go back moaning the pleasure loud.
The movements were getting faster and faster and your stomach tightened as you knew you were close.
-" I'm coming" - You say in a moan
-" Me too babe." - He moans too with pleasure grabbing you so tightly it was starting to hurt but it only made it feel better.
You both climax at the same time and your breath were at the speed of light.
- "I love you (Y/N)" - He says with some difficulty because of his breathing:
- "I love you too" - You reply going on water to relax

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

Its a preference i know... But still dirty so yeah...
I hope you enjoy it. And thanks for reading

Love ya!!!