Math class (harry)

Math class

I made my way to the math class. It was the first class of the semester I was going to share with some people I really didn't like, including Harry Styles. He was part of a group of people who were always loud, needy for attention, and made life hard for some of the people who didn't meet up to their standards, or who stood out of the crowd in a negative way. I wasn't one of his usual victims, which made me very grateful. I wasn't popular, but I also wasn't one of the nerdy kids at class. I just kinda went by, day by day, trying to fit in. Sometimes I felt like the invisible girl.
Still, I feared him. There was something about the intense gaze of his eyes, that made me shiver and quickly look away if I ever happened to see him around school. When I took my seat and saw him lazily walking into the class, I immediately started pretending I was occupied, browsing through my notebook, hoping he would pay no attention to me. I felt him looking at me, and my cheeks started burning. He threw his bag on the table, sitting next to me, streching his arms behind his neck, leaning backwards in the chair. I could feel him looking at me, and I felt like escaping. My hands started shaking slightly.
"I'm assuming the seat isnt taken?", he said, almost softly, but he wasn't fooling me. Something about the way he said it made me think that he wouldn't care, even if it was.
"It's not", I answered. My voice sounded strange even in my own ears. I saw Harry grin his usual half-sided grin, still refusing to look away. It was like he knew how uncomfortable his staring made me, and he was enjoying it. I He started shifting his chair closer to me, and froze.
"Okay class, we are starting", the teacher began, and I sighed in relief. I was in class. There was nothing Harry could do to me, not here. I was safe, there were other people around me. I had nothing to worry about. I took my pen and relaxed a little, when I felt some pressure on my thigh. I practically jumped in my seat, causing some people near me to give me weird looks. I heard Harry giggling quietly on my side, as his hand roamed closer to my core. He leaned in so close, I could feel his breath tickling my face.
"Thank god you're wearing a skirt... It makes things a lot easier for me. Although, I do enjoy a challenge", he whispered huskily. I felt myself starting to get a little angry. Who the fuck did he think he was, making a pass at me during a class? I found some braveness in me I didn't know I had, and tried to slap his hand away. I caught him by surprise, but he quickly grabbed my wrist. His hand was so huge it made my hand look ridicilously small in comparison. I felt strangely powerless all of the sudden.
"Don't even think of playing any games with me. Keep in mind you're going to be sharing a lot of my classes with me this semester. I can make your life very difficult", he growled, lowering his voice so that only I heard him. I knew he was right, and I felt myself crumbling, just thinking about all the ways he coul torment me. I felt like I was having a nightmare, and I was desperate to wake up. Harry's hand continued to travel around my lower body, and I felt his fingers creeping underneath my skirt. I made a weak attemp to move my chair away from him, but he grabbed it with his other hand, keeping it in place. I sighed, as he just smiled at me wickedly.
"You know, most girls wouldn't find this that bad. Just let it go and relax. I'll make you enjoy it." He said, brushing his lips briefly against my neck, making me shiver, this time with a hint of pleasure. My heart was beating so fast I could hear the beat in my ears, like a rhythm, as Harry's fingertips tickled the skin on my inner thighs. I felt strangely sensitive, almost sensual. Wait, was I starting to enjoy it a little?
"Y/N....", Harry sighed in my ear. I took a quick glance at him, and noticed the huge bulge in his tight jeans. I gulped, feeling the familiar tingling in my core. I shifted uncomfortably in my chair and rubbed my thighs together unconciously, but Harry's strong hand forced them open. "Let me", he pleaded, his hand moving against the lace material of my panties. I gasped hard, covering my mouth.
"Miss Y/N?" The teacher called out, looking at me worriedly. I saw him take a quick look at Harry, and I knew, that he was wary of him. Harry was known to be a bully, and he often caused trouble in classes. "Is Mr. Styles bothering you? Should he change seats?"
I felt Harry staring at me, anxiously waiting for my reply. This was my chance to get him off me, and go back to normal.
"N-no, everything is ok", I stuttered. The teacher gave me a long look, but finally turned his back to write on the blackboard. I saw Harry grinning next to me, raising his other eyebrow. I knew he was surprised, but he couldn't be nearly as surprised as I was. This time I opened my own legs as an invite, and blushed violently at my own actions. Soon enough, Harry's hand was exploring me again. I felt him push my panties aside as his finger glided slowly against my folds. The feeling was unlike anything I had ever experienced and I had a hard time keeping in my moans. Another finger was placed, now against my clit, as he started making small circles, each one sending intense pleasure through my whole body. The feeling was so powerful I was almost shaking, a knot forming inside my stomache.
The way Harry worked his fingers was slowly driving me insane. It was like he knew my own body better myself, showing me new sides of it I didn't know existed. He applied just the right pressure just at the right spot and I was close to losing it, losing myself to him. I couldn't hold back anymore, and grinded myself hungrily against his fingers. I needed more of him - I was aching for release.
I felt him slowly move a finger to my entrance, and push it inside. My walls clamped around his finger, in odd of the new sensation. I heard him grunt next to me. "So fucking tight", he hissed in my ear. I whimpered, quiet enough for only him to hear, as he added another digit. Now it was two fingers, and I felt a small discomfort. His fingers were much bigger and longer than mine, and I had never been stretched like this before. He sensed the change in my body, and quickly rubbed my clit with his other fingers, moving the ones inside me, trying to find my sweet spot. When the tip of his fingers finally hit it, I felt my toes curl and I bit my lip, desperately trying to keep myself quiet.
Harry started fucking me with his fingersr roughly as he applied more pressure to my clit, nearly sending me off the edge. I started to feel my wave of pleasure taking over, slowly starting to spread through my whole body. My walls started clenching against his fingers and he quickly moved his other hand over my mouth, just in time to cover my moan. I completely forgot where I was, riding out my high, my eyes closed, rocking my hips against his fingers.
When I finally recovered enough to open my eyes, Harry pulled his hand away, lifting his hand on the table, in front of him. I watched him in awe, as he grinned, and slowly began to lick each one of his fingers clean, his eyes never leaving mine. When the bell rang as a sign that the class was over, I fully realized what just happened. I looked around, but no one had seemed to notice anything weird. My legs were still so shaky I could barely stand up to collect my things, when I felt Harry towering over me.
"That was fun, eh? I knew you would like it."
I nodded awkwardly, not knowing what to say.
"I hope you realize what this means tho," he added, swinging his bag on his shoulder. I looked at him, confused.
"You owe me, Y/N", he said cheerfully, leaving the class, giving me one last look over his shoulder.

------------------------------------------------------------------
Hiya guys! Sooo whats up? Hehe (awkward)
Yeah, i will released (idkhowtoexplainthis) all well not all the personal imagines next week
So please please tell your brother your sister and your momma to (wordup) haha lol not your momma but yeah. It will mean so much to me... So please please do...