Next round of pleasure (Liam)

You and Liam had an ongoing bet; you were trying to see who could turn the other one on more before they gave in. It had been three weeks of nothing but teasing one another and you knew you had to make Liam give in before you did. Once he started walking around without a shirt and covered in water that would trail down his chest, you knew you would lose. But you knew the one thing that turned Liam on more than everything was when you pleasured yourself and moaned out his name while doing it. So while he was at the studio, you decided to start your little plan of attack. You texted him letting him know that you were thinking about him and how you had decided that you were giving in. He had texted you back that he was on his way. You set everything up a before long you were fingering yourself and Liam was bursting through the bedroom, his eyes locked on yours. You moan out his name and Liam makes his way to you like a lion stalking his prey. He grabs your hand and takes you finger, licking it clean.

"Babe, you taste amazing but I'm going to need more than that" he says.

He kisses down your stomach to the inside of your thigh, where he gently bites and sucks. You knew he was going to leave a mark but at that moment you really didn't care, you just wanted him. You gasp in pleasure when his tongue finally reaches where you want it. You moan as his tongue swirls around your throbbing mound and grip the sheets in a tight fist.

"Liam" you moan out.

He doesn't stop until he has you begging for release and even then he doesn't give it to you. He loves having you squirm underneath him as he brings you to the brink but doesn't let you go over it. You cry out as his tongue works magic. He pulls away and kisses his way back up your body, he kisses your lips and you can taste yourself on his lips. He slides into you with one quick motion and fills you completely, your nails dig into his shoulders as he thrust into you and he sucks on your neck. Your moans fill the room as Liam thrust into you. He flips over, so you were now straddling his waist and puts his arms behind his head.

"Your turn" he says.

You slide down further on him and moan as he hits your spot. You roll your hips and Liam moans, his hands gripping your waist. You kiss him as you roll your hips and moan; Liam moans out and moves his hips to meet yours. Your thrusts meet his and the two of you moan out, your body shakes as your "O" rocks your body. Liam's grip on your waist tightens as he feels you tighten around him, he thrust inside of you to help your ride out your high and soon finishes. You move off of him and he pulls you towards him and covers you with a blanket.

"So who won?" he asks.

"I think it was a tie" you say.

"I agree, although you didn't play fair" he says.

"Hey, I never said I would play fair" you say.

"I know and I'm glad you didn't, if you had we wouldn't have done what we just did" he says.

"So you enjoyed it?" you ask.

He flips over and hovers over you, his lips just brushing yours.

"Yeah, in fact I enjoyed it so much. I think I need to do it again" he says.

You laugh as Liam kisses his way down your body to start the next round of pleasure.