Kitchen bitch (Harry)

Pass me the sugar, sugar?" Harry purrs from beside you in his spacious kitchen, where you're both busy making Anne's famous iced sugar cookies for his dad's birthday party that evening.
He's donned in nothing apart from a severely stained 'Kitchen Bitch' apron, a gift from Niall, and Harry makes it a point of showing you his bare ass every chance he gets. His antics are making it extremely difficult for you to focus on not completely ruining the recipe, especially considering you've already burned the first batch and are running the risk of being late.
"Cute," you snort sarcastically, grabbing the bag of sugar from the counter and tossing it to him.
"I know you are, but what am I?" Harry taunts as he rips the bag open with excessive force, sending sugar flying all over the both of you and the almost-finished batter.
"The reason your sister is going to put your head on a spike Game of Thrones style if we're late again?" You offer with a sigh, brushing the mess from your sweater before moving to grab the bowl of ruined dough to toss it out and start anew.
You glance at the counter to see that the bowl is no longer there, but rather in the crook of Harry's arm, his hand full of the mixture and poised to attack. You hope he won't be stupid enough to ruin the hair and makeup you spent hours on just so he can get a few laughs at your expense, but you've learned by now that when it comes to Harry and his games, hope means next to nothing.
"Harry Edward Styles, don't you dare-"
Too late. Pretty soon flour and sugar and dough is flying everywhere, leaving the kitchen, and you, completely covered in every edible ingredient within reach.
"You're going down, asshole!" You yell as you prepare to launch a loaf of bread straight at his face, but Harry lurches forward and knocks it from your fist before gripping your wrists and shoving you onto the edge of the kitchen table.
"You're right," Harry murmurs, brushing his lips against your flour-coated cheek as he slides his hands down your waist before working his way under the oversize sweater you stole from his closet, kneading your breasts and bringing a moan bubbling to your throat at his touch, "I am going down."
Harry's mouth tastes like sugar and sin on your tongue and he can't slip the lace down your legs fast enough, your fingers moving quickly to untie the apron from around his hips after feeling his hard cock press between your legs.
He tugs the sweater over your head as the apron falls to the tiled floor, his mouth leaving a trail of wet marks along your torso as he makes he way down to your sex. You try and scoot back on the table to give him more room but he yanks you forward before getting on his knees and placing your thighs on top of his shoulders, his too-long hair tickling your skin as his breath hits your slit.
"I wonder if you taste as sweet as you look," Harry teases while he moves to kiss your inner thigh, leaving you squirming and whining as he peers up at you with dark, hungry eyes.
"Shut the fuck up and find out, Kitchen Bitch," you hiss as you take a fistful of his hair and arch into his face, your groan echoing in his apartment when his tongue finally finds your clit.
Harry anchors his nails in your hips and sucks harshly, moan after moan filling the room as he holds you firmly in place while he licks and tongues you until you might explode at any moment.
"Harry," you whisper as you circle your hips in time with his mouth, getting closer and closer to the edge with every passing second. Just as you're about to come Harry pulls away and bolts to his feet, your brain not having nearly enough time to cope with being so close before his hands are gripping your face and he's slamming into you, almost knocking the table over with his deep, forceful, thrusts.
His mouth is everywhere, your taste still on his lips when you come suddenly, Harry fucking you through it hard and fast until your name rips from his lungs and he jerks inside of you, releasing stream after stream of hot cum before he collapses on top of you.
"Well," you pant after a few moments, his green eyes dazed and tattooed chest sticking damply to yours as he kisses you gently on your nose, "looks like I'll have to shower again-"
The words barely leave your lips before he scoops you up in his arms, his feet tripping over all sorts of food and utensils as he speeds toward the bedroom.

--------------
Hiya!! Omg u girls is amazayn lol!

Thank you so much for voting and commenting its means a lot! Erk! Im getting so excited lol

Love you all so much!!!! ;))