Suprise surprise (harry&luke)

"Hey I'm outside," Luke texted you. You jumped up, your heart racing, and ran to the front door.
You swung open the door to reveal the tall figure of your best friend. "Lucas!" you yelled. "Ava!" he yelled back, embracing you in a big hug. "I swear you're a giant," you giggled. "Maybe you're just short," he replied, patting your head. "I'm 5'6!" you exclaimed, making him laugh. "Don't get defensive," he said.
You just pouted, making him coo. "Aww little Ava's upset," he cooed, leaning down to kiss your cheek. "I'm no-" you started, turning your head to speak to Luke only to be met by his lips.
The kiss caught both of you by surprise, but neither of you fought it. "This is wrong," Luke said, breaking away. "But I want it," you admitted. He turned to you in surprise. "Y-you do?" he asked. "I'm in love with you," you whispered.
"Oh," Luke said quietly. You two stood in silence for only a second before he pressed his lips to yours again. "I want it too," he whispered, leading you over to the couch.
Luke lied you down, crawling on top of you before connecting your lips again. "I've been wanting you for so long," he whispered, starting to kiss down your neck.
You hurriedly ripped off his shirt, and he quickly returned the favor, removing your bra as well before playing with your tits. You let out a moan as he started pinching and sucking at the nipples.
You let out a moan, working furiously at undoing his jeans and sliding them only halfway down his legs, palming him through his boxers. Luke let out a moan, his actions pausing for a millisecond.
You dipped your hands inside his waistband and started pumping him quickly. Luke moved his mouth up to your sweet spot and began sucking and biting down on it. Moans left both your lips, and Luke's grew louder as he started nearing his climax.
Right as Luke came into his boxers, someone clearing their throat behind you startled you both. You jumped and spun around to see your boyfriend, Harry, leaning against the wall in the kitchen. "I'm sorry, I didn't mean to interrupt. Can I get either of you anything? Luke, would you like another one of my exes?" Harry asked sarcastically.
"Harry, I-" you started. "Don't bother. Just pack your things and be out of here by midnight or I'm calling the cops," he spat, grabbing his coat and walking out the door.
You and Luke looked at each other, shocked. "Fuck," you muttered. "I'm sorry," he apologized. "It's not your fault. I'm still in love with you, Luke. If you'll have me, I'm yours," you told him. Smiling, Luke kissed your lips. "I'll take all of you. But let's get packing first and we'll finish at my place," he said, which you hurriedly agreed to.